Bruins @ Blackhawks IGT 4/3 at 11:30 a.m.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hattrick.jpg

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Good game,despite easing up with a 6-0 lead to make it interesting with heart palpitations..Hoping for a Blues loss tonight vs Colorado..Hope Hoss is alright..and Crawford can get back to speed soon too..

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Q said Marian Hossa "seemed to be OK." Hopes he's ready to go on Tuesday.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fun game. Good to see some pucks go in the net.

But am I the only one that thinks the Hawks are playing much more like Winnipeg and much less like the Blackhawks. Wide open, end to end is fun to watch but not very practical with the playoffs right around the corner.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Fun game. Good to see some pucks go in the net.

But am I the only one that thinks the Hawks are playing much more like Winnipeg and much less like the Blackhawks. Wide open, end to end is fun to watch but not very practical with the playoffs right around the corner.

I think the Hawks play that style better than just about anyone else, though. And it's damn fun to watch.

The difference this year, I think, is the defense isn't quite as tight as it has been in years past.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Panarin getting dangerously close to that top 10 in points escalator in his contract. That would cause some real cap headaches next year.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Panarin getting dangerously close to that top 10 in points escalator in his contract. That would cause some real cap headaches next year.

What a great problem to have. Watching he and Kane handle the puck is a joy to watch. Kane had some moves in this game that defied description and Panerin is right there with him in skill. Amazing stuff to watch!

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I really wanted to see Svedberg hit Chara and pony up to him face to face like now one else can... Not that I think Svedberg is physical or could take him or anything, it would just be nice to see Chara not just loom over everyone all the time.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Regardless, when you have zero D on both sides, this is what you get. The Hawks go up 6-0, chase Rask after 4, yet somehow allow the Bruins to make it a game in the 3rd. This style will be effective against Dallas, but not sure how the Blues will react. Then again, the Blues gave up a bunch when the Bruins went into Scottrade and stole a game from them.

Keith is such an idiot.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Could it have been vs Pittsburgh when Toews had his would have been third goal called off and a lot of fans threw their hard hats from the give away on the ice. But Toews did score a hat trick later that night.

Disclaimer: I made no claim that was yesterdays game, I just put up a pic of a hat trick at the UC.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Could it have been vs Pittsburgh when Toews had his would have been third goal called off and a lot of fans threw their hard hats from the give away on the ice. But Toews did score a hat trick later that night.

Disclaimer: I made no claim that was yesterdays game, I just put up a pic of a hat trick at the UC.

Jesus H Hossa, could you at least be not Mass and find a relevant picture?
Lazy fuckers on this board.