brutal 2014

diggs briggs

Liked Posts:
2014 Opponents

Chicago Bears

Home: Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Dallas Cowboys, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins

Away: Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, San Francisco 49ers, New England Patriots, New York Jets

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Were you expecting to play Duke?

diggs briggs

Liked Posts:
I guess it was that away portion that made me say holy shit. Lovie back to soldier field maybe?

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I could see 10 wins out of that with a quick turn around on Defense.

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
Honestly, it isn't that hard of a schedule. The AFC East is one of the better group of opponents to have. There's the Patriots, but after that you have the Dolphins, Jets, and Bills, which should all be winnable. The AFC North should be better with the Ravens and Steelers improving, the Bengals being strong, and Cleveland having some talent. AFC West has the Chiefs and Broncos and the Chargers being solid. AFC South will have the Colts and an improved Texans team. So from the AFC side of things, I think we're off quite well.

On the NFC side of things, we have it OK. We're not getting the NFC North again, unfortunately, but we avoided the NFC West with the Seahawks, 49ers, Cardinals, and Rams. We do get the Falcons on the road, but at least we don't travel to the Saints dome too. So yeah, overall I'm fine with this schedule.

PlatinumPlus502

Liked Posts:
2014 Opponents

Chicago Bears

Home: Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Dallas Cowboys, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins

Away: Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, San Francisco 49ers, New England Patriots, New York Jets

Very manageable schedule. If our offense continues to play great and our D can even improve to a top 15 D then we could easily be looking at 11-5 to 12-4.

ChicagoBornCalifLiving

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly, it isn't that hard of a schedule. The AFC East is one of the better group of opponents to have. There's the Patriots, but after that you have the Dolphins, Jets, and Bills, which should all be winnable. The AFC North should be better with the Ravens and Steelers improving, the Bengals being strong, and Cleveland having some talent. AFC West has the Chiefs and Broncos and the Chargers being solid. AFC South will have the Colts and an improved Texans team. So from the AFC side of things, I think we're off quite well.

On the NFC side of things, we have it OK. We're not getting the NFC North again, unfortunately, but we avoided the NFC West with the Seahawks, 49ers, Cardinals, and Rams. We do get the Falcons on the road, but at least we don't travel to the Saints dome too. So yeah, overall I'm fine with this schedule.

????

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
looks like 9-7...or whatever will end up being one win less than we need.

ThaGator

Liked Posts:
If the defense is anywhere near top 15 next season, this team should win 11 games; barring injury, of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Wtf all 16 of our games are against nfl teams....nfl/media/illuminati hatez da bears

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Brutal? I see less than half of the out of division schedule as likely overmatched opponents.

Why must I be Saad? Via Tapatalk

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
we just have to win our division games, its something we failed to do this year

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Thank god they dont have to face Peyton Manning. That would be a 40 point loss

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The last two times the Bears faced the AFC East, they've made the playoffs!

Last edited:

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chalk up an L to the Patriots.