***Build-A-Team Discussion Thread***

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
I remember we were discussing adding in the college draft or doing a draft to add to our teams now, are we still doing this?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, but I beat you in the semi-finals of the CCS voting, so...
No, the judges beat me. I'm declaring victory in this whole thing due to the incompetence of the judges and a corrupted file.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I did tear Storm to shreds so technically I am still the new GAWD king.

I beat you in the Madden season and the Ravens in the voting, so I figure that beating both Superbowl teams makes me the unofficial (but very official in my mind) champion.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I can't recover the week 1 file, I'll progress all the players and go ahead and sim the college draft and possibly I'll run a 2nd season if anybody is interested?!

Can't you just go back and re-do the franchise draft?

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think it's fair to say that there were numerous very good teams, well done to all!!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I beat you in the Madden season and the Ravens in the voting, so I figure that makes me the unofficial (but very official in my mind) champion.

Storm beat me badly in the regular season too. Champions take it to a new level in the post season. Sorry you got wiped out for the 3rd time by Storm before I had a chance to take you down to the whipping post like I did with him.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't you just go back and re-do the franchise draft?

I doubt my wife lets me put another 15-20hrs into this without seriously affecting my sex life(I LOVE SEX), so probably not :lol:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
1329421064199_189.jpg

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Storm beat me badly in the regular season too. Champions take it to a new level in the post season. Sorry you got wiped out for the 3rd time by Storm before I had a chance to take you down to the whipping post like I did with him.

I dunno man, I'm thinking I have your number. You're lucky I slipped up against the panties.

Seacrest, RTB, thanks again for that, it was great. Not sure what's going on next, if anything, but I said from the start I was a one season guy so I'm going to step down as Bucs GM after a fun season. I'm proud of my team's performance and didn't expect to get that far picking 18th, so all in all, thumbs up. If anyone else wants to take over my team, they're more than welcome. I gotta focus on work (too much time looking at this board over the last month).

Peace out everyone and see y'all for normal activity back over on the Cutle ... I mean uh, Bears board :)

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, that's pretty shitty, all my other files are fine .... Except for that one!?!?!? My last saved uncorrupted "CCS-Draft" file is after round 11 of the draft .... so it smells like year 2, my apologies.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, that's pretty shitty, all my other files are fine .... Except for that one!?!?!? My last saved uncorrupted "CCS-Draft" file is after round 11 of the draft .... so it smells like year 2, my apologies.

Would be awesome if we could get all the people together to do an online franchise like this.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dunno man, I'm thinking I have your number. You're lucky I slipped up against the panties.

Seacrest, RTB, thanks again for that, it was great. Not sure what's going on next, if anything, but I said from the start I was a one season guy so I'm going to step down as Bucs GM after a fun season. I'm proud of my team's performance and didn't expect to get that far picking 18th, so all in all, thumbs up. If anyone else wants to take over my team, they're more than welcome. I gotta focus on work (too much time looking at this board over the last month).

Peace out everyone and see y'all for normal activity back over on the Cutle ... I mean uh, Bears board :)
Final 4 with the idiots and final 2 with Madden. You don't have my number, pal. But, yeah, I put too much focus on this too. Tired of charging my phone so much.