Bulls are the only undefeated team left

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know its preseason but we look so good.. Especially rose... How awesome would it be to win in Miami during their shit ring ceremony?!?

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I know its preseason but we look so good.. Especially rose... How awesome would it be to win in Miami during their shit ring ceremony?!?

LoL, The Bulls already blew there ring ceremony the first time the heat ever had a ring ceremony.
.......might as well again
:beerbang:

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Will the Bulls give Dahntay Jones a Pre-season championship ring? Or not enough playing time to qualify?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Preseason champs! OH YEAH! Might as well just forfeit the regular season.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
106-0 including playoffs

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
If ties are like kissing your sister, the pre season championship is like kissing a photo of your sister.

If somebody should be scared it should be the Pacers. They lose a game they were calling a rivalry game to the Bulls when Butler and Noah sit out, Hinrich and Deng gets hurt. They made a big deal out of it and lost to a partial squad.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
We've done it before.... It's not unusual for the team getting the rings to not play well in this game, probably due to being distracted. The Bulls might kill them by 20 and I wouldn't put much stock into it.

Liked Posts:
I actually think miami will come to play because we all know lebron (and wade) want to send a "message", but the Bulls are coming to send a "message" too, I'm still salty about that whole series last year after game 1

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I actually think miami will come to play because we all know lebron (and wade) want to send a "message", but the Bulls are coming to send a "message" too, I'm still salty about that whole series last year after game 1

I actually agree. DRose said this was THE rivalry for a reason! I think both teams would like to make a statement. This game does have the potential to get the season off to a rockin start!

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

We might, but does it really matter since we will lose to them in the playoffs either way?

I think we can maybe split the games in the regular season, who knows maybe win opener.

As far as undefeated......:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: Preseason Championship!!!

Rose has looked really good though on the serious side.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
As Mike McGraw put it:

The Bulls have a chance to wrap up a perfect preseason Friday against Denver at the United Center. For history's sake, they went 8-0 during the 1989 preseason (eventual result: Eastern Conference finals loss to Detroit) and were 9-0 in 1992 (third straight championship).

Of course, the Bulls also went 5-3 during the 72-win preseason, so the record means little

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
The record doesn't really matter, all that matters is that Derrick Rose looks even better than he did pre-injury. His shot is improved and he very well might be more explosive than he was before. Taj has looked improved even and the team is playing really well together. Dunleavy has also looked like he will be a nice pickup for us.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
TFdBQeA.jpg