CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
KK thatll be the ball game

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
love watching the little one try to shoot over boozer...lulz.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Loud MVP chants for D-Rose

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm about done with this game...boykins getting sympathy calls now.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
LOL I love Skiles he's such an asshole, saying he doesn't know how Bogut's elbow is stopping him from running, like the Eddy Curry jump for rebounds.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Jennings and Bogut aren't that bad, if Skiles would have ever let them have the ball.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
Why the fuck would Bosh be watching? He doesnt like practicing, playing D or playing hard for that matter. I doubt he puts in the time watching film.
Don't kid yourself. Bosh watches every bulls game. He's got a crush on ashton.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
yeah he has absolutely NO OFFENSE...but at least he rebounds and does SOMETHING when he is out their

he makes ridiculously smart cuts to the basket. I love his offense. he just needs to work on finishing and free throws.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
My parents came into town. It sucked, i couldn't watch the game. I need to draft a family that's into sports.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
just wanna bring this up...idr if this was on the bullspodcasters.com boards, but i remember when everyone was wishing we had jennings instead of rose after his 55 point game...yeah...
:oprah:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
just wanna bring this up...idr if this was on the bullspodcasters.com boards, but i remember when everyone was wishing we had jennings instead of rose after his 55 point game...yeah...

Ive never liked Jennings. I knew that one game was a fluke. His shooting % has always been awful. But after watching Rose the past month or so, im sure his isnt too good either. But yeah, Rose over Jennings all day, its not even close. The kid is a chucker, nothing else.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:

remember when bullseye mark wished we had brandon jennings instead of derrick rose?

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jennings is too small, too weak and does not know how to run an offense good. It showed yesterday. Also, he takes suck shitty shots and does not know when to take shots. He takes shots when he shouldn't and pass up shots he should have taken.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:

Was never a Jennings fan, I did say that maybe we'd have been better not getting the #1 pick because Lopez was playing well and Rose started last season really disappointingly.

Still if we're going to do the remember when ... remember when some people said that Ben Gordon going to Detroit meant the Pistons were going to be better than the Bulls? ;)

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
Was never a Jennings fan, I did say that maybe we'd have been better not getting the #1 pick because Lopez was playing well and Rose started last season really disappointingly.

Still if we're going to do the remember when ... remember when some people said that Ben Gordon going to Detroit meant the Pistons were going to be better than the Bulls? ;)

Ironically, in spite of all his rants about front court defense, i think fred was the only guy who thought the pistons would be the better.

I think we all can agree that the best part of last year was watching rose and noah. Everything else was a lead up to the summer. In all truth, it was really hard being a bulls fan last year. The bulls played with a lot of defense, but very little offense. Remember tuning in to watch vinny stare vacantly at the court, while our offense goes to complete and utter shit?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Jennings was a lot better before he got hurt.