bulls can coast for a while

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
cause we just became the 3rd best team in the east.

i think we might want to bench rose, deng, boozer, and taj for a couple games. Also we should think about giving thibs the next 3 months off. We dont want him to loose his voice, more so than he already has.

(if you can't appreciate the humor in this post, we can't hang)

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
not only did the magic trade away their depth by loosing pietrus, gortat, and lewis; they lost lewis. Lewis was the guy we had problems guarding. Boozer can own brandon bass.

Furthermore they traded 3 relatively productive players for 1 productive player and 2 bad players.

their defense just got a lot worse. J rich isn't a great defender. Hedo is a downright awful defensive player. Arenas isn't really good at anything.

More than just that, nelson, arenas, and turk all need the ball in their hand. How'se that going to work?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
not only did the magic trade away their depth by loosing pietrus, gortat, and lewis; they lost lewis. Lewis was the guy we had problems guarding. Boozer can own brandon bass.

Furthermore they traded 3 relatively productive players for 1 productive player and 2 bad players.

their defense just got a lot worse. J rich isn't a great defender. Hedo is a downright awful defensive player. Arenas isn't really good at anything.

More than just that, nelson, arenas, and turk all need the ball in their hand. How'se that going to work?

Yeah...I don't understand how the feel like they won in either of the trades.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I liked Lewis and I think Lewis will play better than Arenas. He's also a better shooter than Arenas and he drives. Arenas is a shoot first kind of guy.

The Magic offense has always been good, but their D was the problem. Hedo can't defend and his shooting has been off since leaving then Magic. Richardson can score, but he plays like Amare...no defense.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We have trouble with that really big guy they have who always smiles, dances, rapes out post, injures our PG and blocks all of our shots

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
Well if lewis out of the picture, you can put noah on howard, and have him go at it. Yeah noah wont get many rebounds, but he'll help control howard. Then put boozer on bass, and let him kick his ass on offense, rebound, and hopefully play decent defense/help defense.

The bulls ought to be a alot better defensively against the magic this time around. especially if we dont let bogans play. The guy wouldn't box out carter/put a body on him at all. carter was killing us on the offensive glass. J-rich might be able to pick up some of those with his athleticism, but arenas and turk are both horrible nba players.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
I don't know whether Orlando is better or worse, I think it's going to depend on how it fits together.

Lewis for Hedo feels like a wash, both players are in heavy decline. Maybe bad for the Magic because Lewis could play the 4 a bit more legitimately than Hedo.

Carter for Richardson is a big win for the Magic, Richardson is a much better shooter.

Arenas for Pietrus is a huge downgrade defensively and I just don't see Arenas as having the offensive game to make up for his defensive failings these days. He's just a jump shooter who can't shoot now.

Losing Gortat sucks for them, Howard gets into foul trouble and the only have Bass? And he's going to be in foul trouble because there are some awfully bad defenders on the team. I know they felt like Gortat was overpaid for his role, but he was one of the best backup Cs in the league.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
when you look at the lineup offensively it's good..but it may not mesh very well and defense...fohget about it

pretty pissed cuz jj is going to get garbage minutes when he should be a starter....only reasn the magic kept jj was to keep him away from chi town..yall know that right?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Well if lewis out of the picture, you can put noah on howard, and have him go at it. Yeah noah wont get many rebounds, but he'll help control howard. Then put boozer on bass, and let him kick his ass on offense, rebound, and hopefully play decent defense/help defense.

The bulls ought to be a alot better defensively against the magic this time around. especially if we dont let bogans play. The guy wouldn't box out carter/put a body on him at all. carter was killing us on the offensive glass. J-rich might be able to pick up some of those with his athleticism, but arenas and turk are both horrible nba players.

Remember when I told you your analysis of NBA players sucks? I was wrong...it REALLY SUCKS! Arenas is a horrible NBA player? Really? Turkoglu played best with Howard. He is back with Howard. Arenas is better than Carter and Lewis...so is Richardson.

And what is this about Carter and offensive rebounds? He only grabbed 50...in the last 2 seasons! So uh yeah...we home free now, because the Magic got rid of Carter...and his 2 offensive boards he grabbed against the Bulls...good grief man!

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
the magic themselves probably won't fall of, they might be better, but the bulls definitely match up much better if there's no stretch 4. i'm a bit confused how lineups will work though. do they start nelson, richardson, hedo, bass and howard? or arenas and hedo come off the bench? or nelson off the bench? it just is a bit confusing.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
Remember when I told you your analysis of NBA players sucks? I was wrong...it REALLY SUCKS! Arenas is a horrible NBA player? Really? Turkoglu played best with Howard. He is back with Howard. Arenas is better than Carter and Lewis...so is Richardson.

And what is this about Carter and offensive rebounds? He only grabbed 50...in the last 2 seasons! So uh yeah...we home free now, because the Magic got rid of Carter...and his 2 offensive boards he grabbed against the Bulls...good grief man![/QUOTE
gilbert arenas is a terrible nba player. name another player in the nba shooting 39% from the field. Maybe

Turk was 2 years younger when he played with howard, and he really wasn't anything to write home about.

arenas is not better than an expiring contract. he's never healthy. he's not an efficient scorer. he's not a good scorer, and he plays bad defense.

also i said they won with j-rich, but turk and arenas is huge step backwards.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Brandon Jennings probably has a worse shooting%

Oh and to anyone who said we'll be alright without Noah

Bulls lose their first game without Noah to the fn Clippers in Chicago.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

And what is this about Carter and offensive rebounds? He only grabbed 50...in the last 2 seasons! So uh yeah...we home free now, because the Magic got rid of Carter...and his 2 offensive boards he grabbed against the Bulls...good grief man![/QUOTE
gilbert arenas is a terrible nba player. name another player in the nba shooting 39% from the field. Maybe

Turk was 2 years younger when he played with howard, and he really wasn't anything to write home about.

arenas is not better than an expiring contract. he's never healthy. he's not an efficient scorer. he's not a good scorer, and he plays bad defense.

also i said they won with j-rich, but turk and arenas is huge step backwards.

Again, this is what happens when you read spreadsheets and you don't watch the games. He was an allstar shooting at around the same percentage. He only shoots 42 percent for his career.

Allen Iverson shot under 40% for whole seasons a couple of times...think he was a bad player too?

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
he was athletic when he was an all star. if you think gilber arenas is an all star right now, i dont think there's anything else to say.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he was athletic when he was an all star. if you think gilber arenas is an all star right now, i dont think there's anything else to say.

Just because Arenas isnt an All-star anymore doesn't mean he isn't a very good NBA player (despite the low shooting percentage).

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
I've watched some Wizards games this year and it's not just that Arenas isn't an all-star anymore, he's way below that. There's a reason he was swapped for Lewis, they're probably the only player in the NBA the other could be traded for. 5 million dollars of player on 20 million dollars of contract.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I've watched some Wizards games this year and it's not just that Arenas isn't an all-star anymore, he's way below that. There's a reason he was swapped for Lewis, they're probably the only player in the NBA the other could be traded for. 5 million dollars of player on 20 million dollars of contract.

I have watched some games too, and Arenas is not a bad player...nor is he as bad as Lewis.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

Okay, so in your world, you are either an allstar...or a bad player...understood...