Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Adidas and Adrian Peterson didn't help Rose at all either. It was reported after the surgery that it was possible Rose could miss the entire season. But then you see AP coming back like nothing ever happened in a short time frame and then you get "The Return" and all of a sudden everyone's anticipating or hoping for a similar style comeback. Throw in the media fiasco with Reggie and it's really no wonder this whole situation went to crap.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
What is the name of Rose's supposed doctor that the article is referencing?

Who is the source of the article?

Exactly! :smug2:

Every beat writer of the Chicago Bulls stated where Isaacson got that info from. Did the Bulls refute the writing? Call her a liar? I don't think so. Everything she wrote was given to her by the Bulls' FO.

I can tell with your explanation for the Bulls giving her that info that you are clueless. It wasn't about tickets...the Bulls sold out when Fred Hoiberg and Ron Mercer were playing here in meaningless games during regular season....it was about lighting a fire under Rose. Having media/fans put the heat on him to come back because he was draggin' his damn feet.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Adidas and Adrian Peterson didn't help Rose at all either. It was reported after the surgery that it was possible Rose could miss the entire season. But then you see AP coming back like nothing ever happened in a short time frame and then you get "The Return" and all of a sudden everyone's anticipating or hoping for a similar style comeback. Throw in the media fiasco with Reggie and it's really no wonder this whole situation went to crap.

Iman Shumpert came back and he was hurt THE SAME DAY, SAME INJURY!!! Shumpert came back in what February or March?

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
Every beat writer of the Chicago Bulls stated where Isaacson got that info from. Did the Bulls refute the writing? Call her a liar? I don't think so. Everything she wrote was given to her by the Bulls' FO.

Provide names of the sources and provide the name of his supposed doctor.

You can't! :smug2:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Iman Shumpert came back and he was hurt THE SAME DAY, SAME INJURY!!! Shumpert came back in what February or March?
So what? One player's recovery time dictates another's? Why doesn't everyone come back in 6 months like nothing ever happened like AP then? Everyone's recovery time is different.

That's not to say I don't think Rose necessarily should have sat the whole year.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Rose will be gone after next year anyway so who cares?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
So what? One player's recovery time dictates another's? Why doesn't everyone come back in 6 months like nothing ever happened like AP then? Everyone's recovery time is different.

That's not to say I don't think Rose necessarily should have sat the whole year.

that was kind of the point...

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Provide names of the sources and provide the name of his supposed doctor.

You can't! :smug2:

You should ask Melissa Isaacson the name of the sources. Sources aren't usually revealed...that's why they are called sources. Lesson for the day.

As far as the doctor....I know the doctor that performed the surgery. I don't know who his doctor is, but if there is a writing saying that Rose's doctor cleared him to play...where is the doctor to refute that statement? If she lied, that would be one reason why the doctor would make himself known.

But I guess he did clear Rose because Rose was out there playing 5 on 5 scrimmages. Going hard too, from what some of the players were saying. If medically he wasn't cleared, he wouldn't be doing that...

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
Even if Rose didn't feel like playing, imagine how much differently everything would have gone if he suited up for a game, played a little bit, and then just said something like, "I don't think my knee can handle an NBA game yet." We would have just said oh man what a warrior he tried to come back! But nobody was smart enough to think of that idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
You should ask Melissa Isaacson the name of the sources. Sources aren't usually revealed...that's why they are called sources. Lesson for the day.

As far as the doctor....I know the doctor that performed the surgery. I don't know who his doctor is,

Provide the names or stop trolling.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Provide the names or stop trolling.

I provided one name...yours...followed by "you're an idiot". I proven enough for my argument...you've proven nothing to refute.

Now find an article...have someone read it to your Special person ass...and prove that Isaacson's article was refuted...by any doctor of Rose's or the team.

Thanks.

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
I provided one name...yours...followed by "you're an idiot". I proven enough for my argument...you've proven nothing to refute.

Now find an article...have someone read it to your Special person ass...and prove that Isaacson's article was refuted...by any doctor of Rose's or the team.

Thanks.
You provided nothing but speculative journalism and you were unable to even provide names ... lol. Stop being a bitter Rose troll.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
You provided nothing but speculative journalism and you were unable to even provide names ... lol. Stop being a bitter Rose troll.

I provided an article that supports everything that happened prior to and after it was written. Nothing was done to refute what is in that article. Pretty much can use common sense....but I guess common sense aint common.

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
I provided an article that supports everything that happened prior to and after it was written. Nothing was done to refute what is in that article. Pretty much can use common sense....but I guess common sense aint common.
I provided Dr Cole's own words detailing to two options that Rose was given to finish his rehab. Those words from Dr. Cole shuts down your entire bitter argument.

And again, you were unable to provide names.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I provided Dr Cole's own words detailing to two options that Rose was given to finish his rehab. Those words from Dr. Cole shuts down your entire bitter argument.

And again, you were unable to provide names.

Dr. Cole is the team's physician!!! Rose would have been shut down for the season if Dr. Cole stated that he should be shut down. A road to recovery was agreed on, AFTER Rose consulted his own doctors...and then things went south more than halfway through the process. Why? I'll let you figure it out.

But do you really think Rose's doctors told him to rehab in preparation for a comeback the same season, and Dr. Cole said no, Rose should sit out the season that Rose would have practiced full scrimmages with the team? Good grief man...

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
Dr. Cole's explanation of Rose's two options to finish rehab>>>>>>>>>>Your bitter trolling

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

yeah the return stuff was stupid

failures with both Rose and RG3 on that