CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
One of the big concerns about Carlos Boozer coming back to the Bulls was his impact on the defense. Boozer hasn't ever been known as much of a defender, and quite honestly, hasn't played a whole ton of defense since...

Go to Source For Full Article: Bulls Confidential...

By: Doug Thonus

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The Lakers, Pacers, 76ers, Wizards, and Timberwolves were all held to season lows (at the time of defeat) against the Bulls in the past seven games. That's right five of the past seven opponents scored a season low against us. Prior to that, the Bulls were just two points off holding Cleveland to a season low and held the Thunder to just 90 points.

damn

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Thibs has done an amazing job. He turned Ray Allen & Paul Pierce into decent defenders while in Boston so I figured he would do the same here with our easily coachable & hard working roster.

It's a bit early for COY talk but I would put him in the conversation. But as of right now, Popovich is COY by a large margin. The way he & his staff have retooled their offense to better fit their roster has been a revelation. If someone told me at the beginning of the season that Duncan would avg 14ppg in less than 30mpg & the Spurs would be the best team in the league, I would've recommended a psych evaluation.