Bulls Fire Head Coach Tom Thibodeau

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
Just watched game 4 of the finals, and u mean to tell me a HEAD COACH can change his starting line-up when he wants to. G state went small, benched their center. A rookie coach TRIED SOMETHING when he saw another line-up wasn't working. Didn't know u were allowed to make IN GAME ADJUSTMENTS in this league. PLAY HARDER!!!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Just watched game 4 of the finals, and u mean to tell me a HEAD COACH can change his starting line-up when he wants to. G state went small, benched their center. A rookie coach TRIED SOMETHING when he saw another line-up wasn't working. Didn't know u were allowed to make IN GAME ADJUSTMENTS in this league. PLAY HARDER!!!
Thibodeau made adjustments as such during the 2011 playoffs [though the starting lineup never changed]. Since then? Not so much.

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
Thibodeau made adjustments as such during the 2011 playoffs [though the starting lineup never changed]. Since then? Not so much.

Thank god Phil Jackson standard of being a GREAT COACH is different from the praise Thibbs got. Could u imagine if Thibbs coached jordan an ONLY MADE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS. I don't even want to address the "he made adjustments as such during the 2011 playoffs" statement. unreal!!

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Thank god Phil Jackson standard of being a GREAT COACH is different from the praise Thibbs got. Could u imagine if Thibbs coached jordan an ONLY MADE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS. I don't even want to address the "he made adjustments as such during the 2011 playoffs" statement. unreal!!

Yeah right, while the whole league was playing small ball, Thib's adjustment was to play two big men and have his C run the offense. :nope