Bulls @ Heat Game Thread 11/1/2009

sebastian

Liked Posts:
Noah with another good start. Nice to see Salmons make some buckets.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Noah hit a jumper in each of the first three games. Wow!

JimmyBulls

Liked Posts:
Looks like Salmons is in a much better scorer's flow out there, but I would like to see him fight harder through screens on defense.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
i would like to see league pass quit crapping out on me. seriously what the crap is up with the sound?

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
Also i feel sorry for miami heat fans. instead of a half time report, i'm watching a god damn infomercial for the miami heat training staff.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
What fans? Look at the half empty at best stands on tv. Can't be more than 10k people there.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
it's not a big market. would you really want to go to a basketball game when you could be enjoying miami weather?

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
wade just reached 10,000. he's 1 of 4 active players to reach it. shaq, ai, lebron, and some other guy? why isn't kobe on that list ?

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
i'm starting to doubt the stat that only 4 active nba players have 10,000.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh man Pargo. Why don´t you stop and let Haslem fly? No, he has to go up for the layup and gets rejected. -.-

I´m wondering if this will be another 0 second game for James Johnson.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
we dont have too many minutes at the 3. plus he didnt exactly wow anyone with his preseason. we need a guard so we see less of pargo.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
tyrus has been absent from a lot of this game. I dont think vinny likes him much.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
That late game execution was horrible. No one wanted to take the big shots (Hinrich dribbled out of a wide open three at one point), and then when we were down 6, Deng decided to have some balls, and made a play, but instead of shooting the three, he drove in, which would have left it as a two posession game still, while a made three would have made it a three point game, allowed the Bulls not to have to play the foul game, get a stop, and try to make a three to tie it up.

Rose was downright terrible today too.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
What is sad is that I knew it would happen that way if they didn't pull away in the third...and they kept leaving Haslem open to double Wade and whoever else was going to the hole...that killed us...

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
yeah. i'm kinda hoping it's just his ankle. he hasn't played in a while. i suppose he should be excused for a while. i really wish the bulls had another guard on the roster. their pretty set at the center and pf position, but if hinrich or rose goes out, we might be in dire straights

TheStig

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
That late game execution was horrible. No one wanted to take the big shots (Hinrich dribbled out of a wide open three at one point), and then when we were down 6, Deng decided to have some balls, and made a play, but instead of shooting the three, he drove in, which would have left it as a two posession game still, while a made three would have made it a three point game, allowed the Bulls not to have to play the foul game, get a stop, and try to make a three to tie it up.

Its not going away, I hope I am wrong but it was my prediction that we lost a ton of close games. Defense and Hustle only gets you so far, even the worst defensive teams tighten up in the last few minutes and with our non clutch guys in kirk and deng, teams can trap rose with little to no consequence.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
TheStig wrote:
??? ?????? wrote:

Its not going away, I hope I am wrong but it was my prediction that we lost a ton of close games. Defense and Hustle only gets you so far, even the worst defensive teams tighten up in the last few minutes and with our non clutch guys in kirk and deng, teams can trap rose with little to no consequence.

It's not just the end of games either. The game was close, but the Bulls never had that guy to just hit a bunch of shots in a row to build them up like an 8 point lead. It was like all trading buckets with the Heat.

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
thonus had a near spot-on prediction for this game btw. props to the great one :)