Bulls last team to talk with James now

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"When LeBron James set up his meeting schedule with teams on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, the Bulls and Cavs got slated for Saturday -- leading some to believe they have the best shot at landing him.It was assumed that the Bulls would go first with his hometown Cavs getting the last crack.But it appears as if this might not be the case.Tweets Brian Windhorst of the Cleveland Plain Dealer: "Cavs will meet with LeBron tomorrow at 11 a.m., Chris Grant said. I guess that means Bulls are going last."Tom Withers, the Associated Press' Cleveland-based sports writer, adds a bit of clarity to the matter: "Cavs will meet with LeBron at 11 a.m. tomorrow, followed by Bulls at 2:30 p.m."If the Bulls end up giving the last pitch to LeBron, it might be a sign they're in the lead for his services.But we'll stress that such a statement is speculative."

From espn

Imo this gives us an even better shot at landing James. We'll have to see.

mdot1986

Liked Posts:
Agreed. Now I'm scared that Wade is meeting with the Bulls again 2nite. I would them talk to James first!!

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If anything it makes me wonder what Wade is trying to do. Maybe hes worried LBJ will be paired with Bosh in chicago if LBJ goes their and would almost rather have himself and Bosh go their instead but idk why he wouldnt just convince Bosh to just go to miami with him.Idk Wade has made things clouded since he talked bad about the organization. I have no idea what hes thinking right now.

mdot1986

Liked Posts:
Now James is scheduled to meet Bulls first on Sunday!! This is because they want to go to James where they plan to offer him a max contract WITH WADE IN HAND!!! WTH!!!!

I'm getting goosebumps!!

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
Well some team had to be last, I wouldn't read much into it, it's pretty unlikely he comes straight out of the meeting into a press conference announcing he's signing.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shakes wrote:
Well some team had to be last, I wouldn't read much into it, it's pretty unlikely he comes straight out of the meeting into a press conference announcing he's signing.

Of course hes not going to announce hes signing but we're making the last impression that will be put into his mind which is a good thing.