Bulls making "concerted" effort to land Boozer

Jamfan

Twitter: @jamfan41
Liked Posts:
Bucher was just on SportsCenter and he said the Bulls were making a concerted effort to land Carlos Boozer and that Chicago is his most likely destination. He did say it may happen closer to the end of the Summer though.

JimmyBulls

Liked Posts:
Re:Bulls making

It makes a lot of sense because Johnson would be a perfect combo forward to play against second teams, and Boozer would be solid with the first unit.

If they could get Boozer for Tyrus and expirings, I would consider this off season a A+

Simeon2UC

Liked Posts:
Bosh is too high maintenance. Stoudemire next agenda is to screw somebody's management. Boozer wants to prove people wrong next season, that he can play a full season.

PG: Rose Hinrich
SG: Johnson Salmons (Pargo)
SF: Deng Salmons
PF: Boozer Noah (Gibson)
C: Miller Noah (Zeller)

Simeon2UC

Liked Posts:

That front-line look productive in the rebounding department.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Tyrus + expirings for Boozer? Yes please. That would definitely help us out in the scoring and rebounding departments.

jsain360

Liked Posts:

Picking up Boozer would be great, and our 2 rooks looked good in the firt summer league game, but lets hope they can play up to that level when the real season starts

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

Bosh is too high maintenance. Stoudemire next agenda is to screw somebody's management. Boozer wants to prove people wrong next season, that he can play a full season.

What the heck did Johnson do last night? I don't think so.

Hawkfanwillie07

Liked Posts:

There is no way Johnson starts over Salmons. Take Salmons out of the starting lineup and there is no outside threat.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:

Simeon2UC wrote:

Yea let's put a guy whos a rook 3-4 who can't guard 3's at the 2 position. Bosh high maintenance? Where the hell did that come from? :huh:

B1LLIONAIREKR3W

Liked Posts:
Getting boozer is the right choice! im pretty sure the bulls see boozer as a big upgrade over Tyrus and Aron, boozer would be the perfect piece to start building up around rose. boozer only has one year left and its well worth it! because we can see how things can improve defensively with boozer plus with his 20 points per game what can go wrong? hes a allstar! and if he improves and stay healthy and we get to the playoffs i would call this deal a steal. and we can resign him for 2010 since from what i heared the salary cup is going down instead of up so teams are just resigning there players that would mean maybe bosh could'nt come to chicago because of that. so haveing boozer would still have us 4th on the East. insted of loseing nothing. but if hes a BUST we can just get rid of him and not sign him in 2010 with lots if room we can get bosh or a dwade. please bulls get boozer make the trade no brainier!

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:

Simeon2UC wrote:

Zeller seriously? seriously?

hfritz32

Liked Posts:

Newskoolbulls wrote:
Simeon2UC wrote:

Zeller seriously? seriously?

i would rather bring paul shirley out of retirement then have Zeller even on our 12 man roster if anyone Gray would be there and sorry guys Johnson isnt going to impact our season at all, at least not in his first year.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:

That seems little hard for Johnson to have no impact when he's going to get at least 15 minutes a game

senrad

Liked Posts:

I hope hes ready because we are going to need him one way or another.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

That seems little hard for Johnson to have no impact when he's going to get at least 15 minutes a game

says who?