Bulls on TNT 9 times this year

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
The Bulls were slated for nine appearances on TNT, same as the Lakers and Celtics; one less than Cleveland, Denver and Orlando.

Does this surprise you? It shocks me! God if we suck it will be so embaressing having each of our pieces of crap televised on national tv! If we are awesome and Derrick Rose blows up then this is the start of him being a superstar.

Please dont suck!
Please dont suck!
Please dont suck!
Please dont suck!
Please dont suck!
Please dont suck!
Please dont suck!

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
They will get cancelled. They put a third alternate game on Thursdays in case one of the originally slated teams sucks.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Well hopefully the use all 9 cuz that'll be 9 games I don't have to listen to the brilliant commentary of King Dipshit n the Funky Bunch.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
I rather not be on TNT. Barkley and the rest on those dicks dont even mention us and when they do its just to rip on us.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
I rather not be on TNT. Barkley and the rest on those dicks dont even mention us and when they do its just to rip on us.

Barkley just says crap to say crap. His commentary is funny alot of the times but some times its downright turr-ible.

But Collins/Albert, or Miller/Harlan are quality broadcasters who don't sound like complete asses everytime they open their mouths. Same can't be said for Van Gundy & Co. over on ESPN, aka the "Extremely Selfish Programming Network".

Please Bulls make Chucky the Gnome King our play by play guy. I could stand Stacey as long as Funk is sent packing.

vhans5219

Liked Posts:
i just hope the Bulls don't suck when they play on TNT

vhans5219

Liked Posts:
hey i just went to bulls.com and i was counting how many times do the bulls play on TNT and i saw 8 times not 9 so go and check by yourself

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
vhans5219 wrote:
hey i just went to bulls.com and i was counting how many times do the bulls play on TNT and i saw 8 times not 9 so go and check by yourself

I saw it in a Tribune article, I didn't count it. I like it when the games are on TNT. I am semi bummed because the Laker game will be on TNT and I will be at the game, so I won't be able to watch it on TV. The TNT guys do hate on the Bulls, but honestly alot of the times they have a point. Besides that I think they are the most fun to watch of any sports commentating team.

JimmyBulls

Liked Posts:
Great!!! You gotta love Barkley's mindless rants about the Bulls.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
man the bulls are great. they always give us a reason to put them on tv.

2007-up and coming team
2008-derrick rose
2009-first round series against boston

i love it.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
What is our record on TNT games? Don't we always get killed? And then Chuckles makes fun of us.

vhans5219

Liked Posts:
Well yeah but when they show the Bulls home games on TNT don't the bulls always win ?
Remember last season the bulls won all their home games when they showed on TNT except against that one game miami when shawn marion made the game winning dunk ? and remember thabo blew the game for us ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yWNxtR9ps4

vhans5219

Liked Posts:
oh yeah i forgot about game 3 vs celtics that game was also on TNT