I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
glad some people woke up to the fact Dougie isn't giving us anything this season. like scoot said, only in a blowout late will you see dougie, and even then it might not happen lol

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Come to think of it Hinrich has kind of become Toby.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
He'll be ok in game 3. Then he'll get more minutes in game 4 and ruin errthang

hard to ruin things if we are up 3 - 0 though :shrug: never will understand all the hinrich bashing from you guys

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
hard to ruin things if we are up 3 - 0 though :shrug: never will understand all the hinrich bashing from you guys
It's kind of a joke. I've been Hinrich's biggest supporter on CCS for the past several years. He's been pretty garbage this season though.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
It's kind of a joke. I've been Hinrich's biggest supporter on CCS for the past several years. He's been pretty garbage this season though.

yeah, ive noticed its just you guys fun thing to do when discussing him. and yeah this has been a rough season for him, but I bet hinrich would be the first to tell you he cant/doesn't want to play 25+ min a game anymore, yet because of injuries he had to do so at times this year

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
yeah, ive noticed its just you guys fun thing to do when discussing him. and yeah this has been a rough season for him, but I bet hinrich would be the first to tell you he cant/doesn't want to play 25+ min a game anymore, yet because of injuries he had to do so at times this year
Kirks cool. He's been great to the Bulls, but even he knows he's either got to retire, or play little minutes. Honestly o wouldn't be shocked if he is the replacement for Thibs. Totally a Gar/Pax move. They love the giu.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I don't know if its so much doesn't with him than can't... I'd lean more can't.

I understand that he had to, but it just kinda shows what his value is at this point in time if he can't play heavy minutes without looking awful. Meaning, he really shouldn't be a rotation player, and should consider hanging it up after this season and go into coaching (if that is his desire).

I loved his value for years, but these past two seasons I've started to grow weary of him and his age certainly has shown.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Kirks cool. He's been great to the Bulls, but even he knows he's either got to retire, or play little minutes. Honestly o wouldn't be shocked if he is the replacement for Thibs. Totally a Gar/Pax move. They love the giu.
Gar/Pax aren't trendy though. They wouldn't join this new wave of hiring a guy as head coach who the season before was playing in the playoffs.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
never will understand all the hinrich bashing from you guys
He's obviously in decline, and really just seems like an ornamental piece at this point. That being said, he is still more than capable of leading a second team offense.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
and should consider hanging it up after this season and go into coaching (if that is his desire).
He's honestly never struck me as a guy who would be a coach or broadcaster. In hindsight, watching his career with the Bulls and the Spurs and certainly how he communicated as an analyst, I can now see why a guy like Steve Kerr is a great coach. Kirk seems to be the 'rah rah' type guy better suited for college coaching, if anything.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He's honestly never struck me as a guy who would be a coach or broadcaster. In hindsight, watching his career with the Bulls and the Spurs and certainly how he communicated as an analyst, I can now see why a guy like Steve Kerr is a great coach. Kirk seems to be the 'rah rah' type guy better suited for college coaching, if anything.
Perhaps. I just wouldnt be surprised if he's thrown in as an assistant coach.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Niko continues to get treatment for knee and quad, unsure if he'll be able to play Game 4.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's obviously in decline, and really just seems like an ornamental piece at this point. That being said, he is still more than capable of leading a second team offense.

No way, Jose. He really never was a true point guard and now being as slow as he is due to age and injuries, he is a liability out there offensively. I actually feel sorry for the guy because I do respect that he is a gamer but he just cannot do much anymore. I would hope that he retires after this season and doesn't continue to try and milk the dried up cow.