Bulls rated "C-" in Offseason Report Card

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
So, like, is Rose coming back or?

Doesnt matter if he does or not........We still got Kirk..........................and...............................................................................................................................................................................................................Mike James...
:shrug:

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
LeBron's a pussy, he'll think about an opportunity in Chicago and then be like oh but then I have to live up to what the real #23 did, fuck that. More than likely he stays in Miami or heads back to Cleveland.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
i
LebronKobe_1_2_final.png

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
How in the Hell can PaxGar only get a C on there report card this offseason?
Thats Bullshit.
PaxGar should get an A++++++++ for bringing back chicacgo bulls legend and folk hero, the incredible Mike James.
Because we really needed another pointguard, bad.
We didnt need to resign Nate Robinson because Mike James was in the plan all along. :troll:

I have got to admit, I didn't see the Mike James thing coming... It really doesn't make sense in lite of letting Nate walk... That's worth a C- right there.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I have got to admit, I didn't see the Mike James thing coming... It really doesn't make sense in lite of letting Nate walk... That's worth a C- right there.

LoL
I was thinking more of an F - grade which would constitute Gm retardation.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
bron not leaving miami

Oh really?
People used to say he would never turn his back on his hometown.
If he left Cleveland after an entire city begged and pleaded with him not to leave them, i dont see why he couldnt leave Miami for La or somthing.

But i still dont see whats so impossible about him coming to Chicago which is a hreat market and a decent team already in place that the addition of Lebron alone could put the Bulls into SERIOUS Championship contention.

Last edited:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
no bron wont leave miami and mike james is a camp body

word is were waiting on Kurt Thomas to get healthy and he'll make his return to chicago

it seems they are persistent on getting a guy thats 40

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
no bron wont leave miami and mike james is a camp body

word is were waiting on Kurt Thomas to get healthy and he'll make his return to chicago

it seems they are persistent on getting a guy thats 40

Pax has signed or had at least 1 guy almost 40 on the squad every single season since hes been Gm.
But i must admit that most of the golden oldies he has brought in over the years have been very good for us.
Antonio Davis, P.J Brown, Lindsey Hunter, Brad Miller, Kurt Thomas, Muhammed and others, etc etc etc etc....Mike James was almost 40 the last time he was a Bull.................................................................................................
Im shocked that Pax didnt go after Steve Nash or Allen Iverson.
Purhaps when Lebron is like 39 or 40, Pax will consider it.
Wade will be at Pax's age preference in a couple years, so who knows, we just might get that star for Rose just yet.

Hell, i havnt given up hope that we could actually see Scottie Pippen playing in an NBA game again in the good old black and red.

:troll:

Last edited:
Liked Posts:
LeBron will retire from basketball and sign with the dallas cowboys his childhood dream

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Other than a terrible coaching grade, it was a pretty good review to me. The Bulls seem like they have no direction right now, I haven't been this unenthused about my Bulls in awhile. D. Rose is all Im looking forward to right now.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Steve Assburner obviously failed high school math. Even accepting his grades which are too low in most categories, how does a B-, B, C+, C and C average out to an overall grade of C-? Using the following point system D=2, C=5, B=8, A=11 and adding a point for a "+" or subtracting a point for a "-", his grades average out to a 6.2, which is between a C+ and a B-.

You can't have an overall grade of C- when none of the individual grades are lower than a C. He just hates the Bulls.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Celtics--D C C C B = C
Bulls-----C C C+ B B+ = C-
Wizards -D C C+ B B = B-

What a joke!

Last edited:

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Celtics--D C C C B = C
Bulls-----C C C+ B B+ = C-
Wizards -D C C+ B B = B-

What a joke!
He basically made up the overall grades in his mind first then tried to match up the separate grades. Then he realized it didn't make sense so he gave Thibs an extra low grade to make the C- a little more believable.

What an Ass Clown...:shifty:

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Acquisitions and departures via free agency I would agree with the C- grade.

But this offseason has been about the return of Derrick Rose and getting him back is like landing a superstar via free agency or trade.

I see Derrick as an acquisition though and assuming he can return to his level of play pre injury I give the Bulls an A offseason grade even though they didn't really acquire Derrick.

transplant

Liked Posts:
A team that gets a "C" presumably isn't any better, but they also didn't make themselves any worse.

2012-13 (in order of minutes played/game): Deng, Noah, Boozer, Hinrich, Butler, Belinelli, Robinson, Gibson, Hamilton, Mohammed

2013-14 (my guess for minutes played/game): Deng, Butler, Rose, Noah, Boozer, Gibson, Hinrich, Dunleavy, Snell, Mohammed

C minus? Maybe it's just me, but I have a strong preference for this season's squad.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
A team that gets a "C" presumably isn't any better, but they also didn't make themselves any worse.

2012-13 (in order of minutes played/game): Deng, Noah, Boozer, Hinrich, Butler, Belinelli, Robinson, Gibson, Hamilton, Mohammed

2013-14 (my guess for minutes played/game): Deng, Butler, Rose, Noah, Boozer, Gibson, Hinrich, Dunleavy, Snell, Mohammed

C minus? Maybe it's just me, but I have a strong preference for this season's squad.

:oprah:

schizm032003

Liked Posts:
Screw these offseason grades. It's all done by biased reporters anyway. Sure we added Dunleavy and Snell, not sexy on paper, but in games it will prove to be sound, IMO. Plus we are adding one of the best players in the sport in Roses return. We added these two, Dunleavy and Snell, plus a returning Rose to a team that made the playoffs then gassed out. I believe we are primed for a deep run in the playoffs, then the reporter giving these grades can eat his words.