BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
this would be awesome.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
He said himself he won't come back and Jerry has already burned that bridge when he ran him out of town

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Phil=Bron Bron

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Phil+Bron+Rose+Joakim

O MY!

xCraCKz

Liked Posts:
Phil = LeBron which = Chris Bosh which = NBA Champs from 2011-2020 xD

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder if Derrick can run a triangle offense...

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
It makes sense it was towards Krause. With all the rancor it ended with and R'dorf being such a loyalty guy, it wouldnt make sense for the Bulls to reach out to Phil if it was between R'dorf and Phil.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
i can see it happening... can u imagine on PHILS resume of winning with MICHAEL,KOBE and now LEBRON

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
this would be sweet. will it happen not so sure. but if it does, ill feel like i felt in the 90's watching this team whip everyones asses.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
this would be awesome

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
My thoughts...

The Bulls Are Making a Move on Phil Jackson

Keep in mind guys...and I'm big proponent of this...

Where there's smoke, there's usually fire.

Don't count this out.

I think theres a benefit beyond getting Phil (if we do). The buzz around trying to get Phil, especially the day after news broke about Mike Brown getting fired, keeps Chicago at the forefront. If LeBron or other free agents are taking this in, it mentally makes us more relevant because it keeps us in the discussion. I think if youre LeBron and you hear enough good vibe stuff like this, it makes it easier for someone like LeBron to mentally let go of staying in Cleveland.

Adog06

Liked Posts:
Leave it to KC Johnson of the Tribune to downplay everything. Everytime somebody says the possibility of the Bulls doing someting huge he always negative. From now on im just gonna listen to Chris Broussard. Im liking his sources better. Oh and another thing, for those of you who think R'Dorf and Phil burnt those ridges a long time ago. Well keep reading Broussards article. They still maintain a friendship.

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
Leave it to KC Johnson of the Tribune to downplay everything. Everytime somebody says the possibility of the Bulls doing someting huge he always negative. From now on im just gonna listen to Chris Broussard. Im liking his sources better. Oh and another thing, for those of you who think R'Dorf and Phil burnt those ridges a long time ago. Well keep reading Broussards article. They still maintain a friendship.

Dont you see whats going on? The crusty old print media guys cant keep up with the information flow and theyre already sensitive about becoming dinosaurs because of whats happening to the newspaper industry. So they either claim stories that they reported or shoot down everything else.

I saw KC Johnson making fun of the rumors going around but only a few days before, he cobbled together who the frontrunner for the coaching position was by consulting other media members. It wasnt really like it was coming from the FO. So, apparently, its OK for him and his kind to report speculation as though its truth but its only OK because it came from them.

Adog06

Liked Posts:
You might have a point Lex. But at the same time the Chicago media needs to be more positive. Its old when they have to shoot everything down. Mariotti is the biggest A-Hole of them all. This guy actually is saying "Lebron dont come to Chicago" when the whole time he was on the Bulls FO to make the move for Kobe. Now can someone explain the logic behind that cowards point??