Bulls' source says no player, LeBron included, will name coach

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
While rumors abound that the Bulls will consider hiring John Calipari to land LeBron James, sources close to the Bulls insist that while the organization will pull out all the stops to land James they will not allow a player, any player, to name the coach.

" Michael Jordan was the greatest player ever and while he wanted Jerry Krause fired … and many times tried to influence player personnel decisions, management never gave in to his demands," our source said. "They treated MJ with tremendous respect but even he understood that management had final say."

Link

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
hmmmm

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
N/V

Last edited:

Shepard21

Liked Posts:
As it should be, especially if the guy LeBron wants is Calipari. That guy already tried the NBA and failed, also he is slime. Also I don't think this affects LeBron much if at all. LeBron really only knows Cal through WWW. I guarantee WWW is way more into the idea of a LeBron and Cal package than LeBron is.

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
Chris Broussard has been saying that LeBron doesnt want to pick the coach. Its also been said by many others that LeBron didnt asked for Mike Brown to be fired. Also, it was reported by local reporters that the Bulls FO feels it has a shot at landing LeBron without hiring Calipari.

Theres three things synching up. You could interpret this as, theyre saying this because they know LeBron doesnt want to pick the coach. Or you can look at it like theyre standing for a principle. But maybe, LeBron wants to be a planet and not the sun.

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
Thats one big debo pic Lex L. :D

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i think calipari might actually stay at uk

maybe

depends how much money is thrown at him

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Michael Jordan should have been able to pick the team's name. He's Michael Jordan. He's more important then a couple planets in our Solar System.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
we're looking at you uranus

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bulls might not let LeBron pick the coach, but I'll bet they are willing to listen to his "suggestions."

Besides, I'm not sure LeBron cares all that much who coaches him. He's still gonna do what he does.

He is LeBron, after all.

TheDude13

Liked Posts:
Michael Jordan is the reason that pluto isnt even a planet anymore. That's the kind of pull he has.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't even think LeBron would make the Bulls choose who he wanted anyway.