Bulls vs Detroit Friday at 6:30PM on CSNC

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Chalk one on the downside for Freddie. His pairings the entire game for shit. Rose had a horseshit game. So did Gasol. SO why were they both on the court the last 5 minutes of that game? Where in the hell was the one guy who is deadly and is instant offense and his name is Brooks. Also, Gasol was for shit especially on defense so where was Noah and Gibson Then there was the embarrassment of only having 4 players on the court at the end of the game? Wowie. Freddie got handed a shit sandwich and he ate it heartedly.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think this was a game build for Bobby Portis. Could´ve brought some energy in the frontcourt which we were missing bigtime today!

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
game was ugly from the jump..detroit was making magical shots in the first quarter

jo doesn't seem to fit this team anymore either

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
One question....why in the hell is double vision man taking the last shot in regulation? He wasn't any good at it when he had 20-20 vision.

I guess Hoiberg will defer to him like he is still a super-star. that was a terrible call for a last shot. At least take it to the rim and give a chance for someone to put it back up. That was a very chicken shit end of game play.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
game was ugly from the jump..detroit was making magical shots in the first quarter

jo doesn't seem to fit this team anymore either

They needed Jo in that game in the last five minutes. Gasol sucked in that game and so did Rose. It should have been Mirotic, Butler, Noah, Brooks, and Gibson at the end. But then Pao and Rose would have pouted I guess.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
there aren't a ton of dominant big men left in the NBA, but the few that there are will continue to kill the bulls as long as hoiberg continues to start pau and niko together

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
It doesn't matter much... Detroit just had more energy than the Bulls, which isn't saying much these days.

There's not much fire left in this roster. It's time they moved on with younger players.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It doesn't matter much... Detroit just had more energy than the Bulls, which isn't saying much these days.

There's not much fire left in this roster. It's time they moved on with younger players.

I love how they have one bad game and all of a sudden there is this doomed attitude on this forum. They just had two very good games before this. Our starters are 24, 24, 26, 27, and 35. And Gasol is still an all-star. Let's not pretend like it's time to blow it all up.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
LOL at the attitudes in here. It was one bad game at the beginning of the season, as Hoiberg implements a new system and settles on his rotations. Struggles are going to happen early on so deal with it guys.

Btw, without Rose in the 4th, the game never would have went to OT. Oh and I seem to remember that same dogshit player hitting a buzzer beating 3 in the playoffs to beat the Cavs. But yea, WHY IN FUCKITY FUCK FUCK DID HE TAKE THE LAST SHOT THIS GAME!!!!?????

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
I love how they have one bad game and all of a sudden there is this doomed attitude on this forum. They just had two very good games before this. Our starters are 24, 24, 26, 27, and 35. And Gasol is still an all-star. Let's not pretend like it's time to blow it all up.

Health and vitality are more relevant than simply age. Rose, Noah and Gibson are all but shadows of their former selves. Various injuries have taken a heavy toll, despite their respective ages. The level of skill degradation is quite noticeable. Gasol can still shoot when he's motivated, but that's about it; hardly makes him an all-star.

Lack of energy is precisely the reason why this team has consistently underachieved since the "Baby Bull" era.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Health and vitality are more relevant than simply age. Rose, Noah and Gibson are all but shadows of their former selves. Various injuries have taken a heavy toll, despite their respective ages. The level of skill degradation is quite noticeable. Gasol can still shoot when he's motivated, but that's about it; hardly makes him an all-star.

Lack of energy is precisely the reason why this team has consistently underachieved since the "Baby Bull" era.

Oh, please. Gibson is a shadow of his former self? He just had two of the best years of his career. Rose has had a string of injuries but he definitely has shown signs of being an all-star caliber player. Gasol just started in the all-star game last season. He IS an all-star by the very definition of the word.

Nice to know you're still spreading optimism.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

:hawked: