Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
lol @ Heat fan on my Facebook calling Bulls fans bandwagon. But he calls himself a LeBron fan.. lol

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
lol @ Heat fan on my Facebook calling Bulls fans bandwagon. But he calls himself a LeBron fan.. lol

lordzedfacepalm.jpg

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:

There are an up-surd amount of people who claim to be "just LeBron fans". They are ridiculous and, easily, the worst bandwagon bunch out there. Half the time they have no clue who's on the team with James. They got a little lucky nowadays being able to named two more for once, in Wade & Bosh.

James' fan following is so entertaining. If there was a damn team in freakin' Maine that James went to play for with zero chance of winning anything....they would root for them. :smh:

Call it loyalty.....in the LBJ fanbase's case it's stupidity.

Last edited:

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So who can find me a torrent of this game?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Boys, watched the game in a hotel room and didn't have my computer...but the Bulls beat that fucking ass black and blue the other night. We need to win on Wed. tho, imo....foot on the throats, fellas.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
This was a great game, win game 2 and I believe it will be very hard for the Heat to come back.