1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Me too. lol

CHAD0034

Cubs/Blackhawks
Liked Posts:
damn. all the fan favorites are hitting the trail this off season it seems.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
I see only Buff and Burish as "fan favorites"

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
damn. all the fan favorites are hitting the trail this off season it seems.

daletallonDale_Tallon.jpg

Cuz my stupid ass couldn't handle a salary cap properly.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:

Or you should mean because he did anything he could to build a team to do one task. Which is what was successful... now the RFA issue is a part of that but even with it there was gonna be big adjustments.

Severz

Liked Posts:

You seriously need to hop off Tallon's nuts. He built a team that won us the ultimate Goal in sports...

No one cares that we had a good team in the early 90s and lost in the finals in 1992 our best memories of past were the 1961 Hawks that brought us the Cup.

No one cares that we lost the Superbowl in 2007... the 1985 Bears are still celebrities in Chicago because they won a Championship.

Would you rather be the San Jose Sharks and have a good team every year yet be disappointed every post season. I would not change one thing Dale did with this team if it meant there was a minuscule chance we don't hoist the Cup this season.

CHAD0034

Cubs/Blackhawks
Liked Posts:
You seriously need to hop off Tallon's nuts. He built a team that won us the ultimate Goal in sports...

No one cares that we had a good team in the early 90s and lost in the finals in 1992 our best memories of past were the 1961 Hawks that brought us the Cup.

No one cares that we lost the Superbowl in 2007... the 1985 Bears are still celebrities in Chicago because they won a Championship.

Would you rather be the San Jose Sharks and have a good team every year yet be disappointed every post season. I would not change one thing Dale did with this team if it meant there was a minuscule chance we don't hoist the Cup this season.
Great post.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats

Spot On

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
The Cup is worth every ounce of offseason heartbreak. I can't tell you a time that I had more fun watching a team throughout a season than the 2009-10 Hawks. That includes the Bulls in the 90s, the 2005 Sox, and 2006 Bears.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
I agree Dmelt...even though we are losing all these players we fell in love with and followed all year, knowing we have a cup makes it alot easier to handle