Bushrod

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I would rather draft and develop a LT, unless we're signing Ryan Clady.

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
How is Jones going to be dropping to the second round the guy plays all 3 positions on the line

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Move up four spots in the 1st to include Hester and in return the Bears solidify the left guard position for the next four plus years... In a heart beat

I don't see anyone giving us 3 or 4 spots for an over paid mediocre Wr who doesn't have a return TD in a long time.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You did not watch Webb's first two seasons. He was every bit as bad as Carimi, not nearly as good at run blocking, and unlike Carimi he was not playing with a serious injury.

I watched every snap.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love how people have written off Carimi after just his second season and first where he had a chance to start more than a few games. With a full offseason to workout on his lower body strength, I can agree that this season is critical for him going forward... but writing him off and moving a player that's starting to settle in at one position back to a different one is a better idea? I disagree with you there... We need big time upgrades at guard and center. While I'd be ok with taking Ogletree in the first, I'd rather we build this O line from the inside out and solidify it for years to come.

Spear

Corpus callosotomy
Liked Posts:
Whatever, only one guard has gone top twenty in the last ten years.

Cool story because youre the only one talking about top 10. Believe it or not, there ARE picks between the 10th and 20th pick. Crazy, i know.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Cool story because youre the only one talking about top 10. Believe it or not, there ARE picks between the 10th and 20th pick. Crazy, i know.

And now I'm saying twenty.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
While g's do drop regularly, he is still projected to go in the low teens by many. Would be very happy w him in round 1.

decastro was projected to be drafted anywhere from 10 and down...he eventually went 24th to the steelers so i think theres a chance warmack is there at 20, if someone does snatch him up id like to see cooper drafted, can play guard or center.