Buying Tickets

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Where do you all buy them from? Who's had good success where? StubHub? eBay?

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We found this cheap place online for Chicago tickets. We were worried about it being legit, but it was. They have an office right by my buddies apartment in Wrigleyville. I sent him an email, he is going to send me the URL later.

Reactions: X

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We found this cheap place online for Chicago tickets. We were worried about it being legit, but it was. They have an office right by my buddies apartment in Wrigleyville. I sent him an email, he is going to send me the URL later.

wow, thanks man.

I'm actually trying to get Tix to one of the Cubs/Reds games in Cincy next May (16/17)...found some decent ones on eBay...front row in straight-away RF for $35/piece.

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
wow, thanks man.

I'm actually trying to get Tix to one of the Cubs/Reds games in Cincy next May (16/17)...found some decent ones on eBay...front row in straight-away RF for $35/piece.

If you are going to Cincy you can always walk right up the the gates and get good seats. I haven't pre-bought seats to Great American Ballpark in 5 years.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If you are going to Cincy you can always walk right up the the gates and get good seats. I haven't pre-bought seats to Great American Ballpark in 5 years.

I've never been able to do that for Cubs games there tho...

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Just keep your eyes peeled. I like ticketexchange better than stubhub, but both have ups and downs, but check both. You might find a decent price variation between events and resellers.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Usually Stubhub

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Well I generally only go to Coyotes and D-Backs games when the Hawks and Cubs are in town, so I just get them at the box office

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I have a guy that has cboe, Harris, and scout seats

RandallPinkFloyd42

Liked Posts:
Stubhub is always top notch. Occasionally eBay is good, but I've always found great deals on Stubhub. Especially on gamedays.

Captain Obvious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When buying from stubhub wait as long as you possibly can before getting the tickets. You can get pretty much any game that isn't vs. the Cardinals or Sox for under 1/2 price. Its pretty sweet.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
StubHub is definitely the way to go for me. I've been able to get some great deals in the past there.

rockysmith

Liked Posts:
It is more important thing to buying tickets. There are many steps to buy tickets.You can buy tickets directly from ticket counter or you can buy tickets by online. If you have a credit card and don't want to stand in line then it is better to buy tickets online. and it saves your time also.