by far worst bears team I have seen.

Zhang Liao

Liked Posts:
And I have placed 100 bucks on a Bears SB win after xx beer.

:nelson:

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Trestman's last year was pretty bad but they were at least competitive early in the season. We're getting reemed by rookie QBs in back-to-back weeks in the first quarter of the season. Makes you wonder how much worse it can get.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Trestman's last year was pretty bad but they were at least competitive early in the season. We're getting reemed by rookie QBs in back-to-back weeks in the first quarter of the season. Makes you wonder how much worse it can get.

I almost want to see it get historically bad. Like bad enough when kids open up their 6th grade history book, the Bears are in it during the sports section.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
This team will be lucky to win 2 games all year.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Wentz looked legit against the Steelers today.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
yep, agree. worst team in Bears history

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You guys are eating your words now, we've got 17 points!

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
And I lived through the wannstedt and Jaruon eras. I have never seen a more uncompetitive team put on the field.

yep, agree. worst team in Bears history

Worse than 2014 (5-11) couldn't stop the run? Didn't even look competitive? No way. total exaggeration. We already look better than last half of 2014.

Plus, 80% new starters and new OC? What the hell? Prognosticating before the end of Game 3? That's ridiculous. We don't know this team yet. They look one of the worst in the league, but since '90s? Total hype wagon.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
And I lived through the wannstedt and Jaruon eras. I have never seen a more uncompetitive team put on the field.

Memory fails sometimes. There were some really bad ones in the seventies. This team doesn't seem interested.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Worse than 2014 (5-11) couldn't stop the run? Didn't even look competitive? No way. total exaggeration. We already look better than last half of 2014.

Plus, 80% new starters and new OC? What the hell? Prognosticating before the end of Game 3? That's ridiculous. We don't know this team yet. They look one of the worst in the league, but since '90s? Total hype wagon.

3 games, Zero improvement. It's not hype. This staff isn't doing its job. Call me negative, but people like you are the problem. At what point do you stop making excuses? I've been supporting this team from the 70s and indirectly from the 60s. I'm done with it - this staff has done itself in and George would agree if he was here.