Byron Pringle!?!?

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
what were those projections? because i didn't make any you dumb fuck. saying "solid" signing isn't a projection. most players that play on one year deals don't usually become long term investments, especially ones who miss games due to injury. shocking.
Pringle was about as solid as diarrhea last year

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
And it was a 1 year deal? If you want to go back and cunt about 1 year deal players, there will be a lot of cunting
I’m not cunting about anything lmao, sorry you were wrong and your take aged horribly. Shit happens, it’s a message board, don’t take it so personally.

Go on about how all of THIS YEARS FA’s are going to work though ?

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is not a Bear anymore... he can no longer hurt you... Who here wouldn't love if Poles gave one of us 6 million dollars to do nothing?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Patrick allowed 1 sack all year long The Packers allowed 33 as a team....so its hard to make a sweeping generalization he was the worst player on the line.

Ogunjobi had 7 sacks last year. He had two other years where he got 5.5 sacks each year...

You're a moron.
Let us revisit this.

LMAO

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Many fans were overly-optimistic about Pringle because they were starved for a good receiver signing.

No shame in being optimistic, but kudos to those who saw Pringle for what he truly was—a depth signing who was not what you would call a good receiver.

I think I even remember someone in this thread saying he was as good as Mooney?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Love this signing @Anytime23
LOVE

You know what i also love @Hawkeye.? Seeing old @Visionman posts age as poorly as all the other visionman posts.

Fans need to stop following Swifty and these shill Bears fan accounts on twitter that make you believe you're getting dark horse pro-bowlers every single time you sign someone.

Last edited:

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
In a year where Poles was trying to correct the cap situation, Pringle was a cheap signing with some potential that never got much evaluation because of injuries. Poles was trying to cut and rebuild so a 1 year signing on Pringle is seriously a non-starter in my opinion. Poles pushing the chips in on DJ Moore in his #1 pick trade is one of the first legitimate moves we are going to get to evaluate Poles on along with what he does with the draft capital he has collected. Honestly, last years and this year's FA WR crop were nothing spectacular so I'm glad Poles pulled the trigger on Moore as it helps accelerate the evaluation process on his role.

mecha

Liked Posts:
In a year where Poles was trying to correct the cap situation, Pringle was a cheap signing with some potential that never got much evaluation because of injuries. Poles was trying to cut and rebuild so a 1 year signing on Pringle is seriously a non-starter in my opinion. Poles pushing the chips in on DJ Moore in his #1 pick trade is one of the first legitimate moves we are going to get to evaluate Poles on along with what he does with the draft capital he has collected. Honestly, last years and this year's FA WR crop were nothing spectacular so I'm glad Poles pulled the trigger on Moore as it helps accelerate the evaluation process on his role.
1 year players are low risk with a chance of reward. if they're good, you give them more money, unless someone else offers more. if they're not good, they're gone after 1 year.

once again, I don't much understand why a Byron Pringle thread is relevant at all, he's not playing for the Bears anymore. this applies to everyone going back and forth in this thread.

the "zomg I pwnt u in the comments BRO" gimmick is pretty exhausting.