Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As many of you have no doubt read on Doug's blog by now, Byron Russell has responded to MJ's little snip at him during his speech, calling him out and saying that he can take him.

It would be pretty cool if MJ actually went over there and played him.

Who do you think would win? MJ or Russell? My money's on Michael all the way. But who knows, maybe his added weight would hamper him...

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Added weight wouldn't stop him, he still has an amazing post game. Byron Russel would get his ass handed to him without a doubt.

flipcyde23

Liked Posts:
I would love to see this. If it was an event planned out in a few months would be better than say next week. You know MJ would be training and getting into shape and sharpening his game. If those two were to play right now it might not be as fun, but possibly painful to watch. Heck I still think Mike would school him even with the added weight.

MJ wins....(by shoving Bryon Russell again and Mitch Richmond swallowing his whistle) ;)

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
i dont know. he looked like he really let himself go.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
pinkizdead wrote:
i dont know. he looked like he really let himself go.

I don't think it really matters, there is a video out of him in bobcats practice, draining turnaround js. Besides, Russel could never light anyone up to begin with. He was a role player.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
You act like an actual nba player challenged him lol. Byron Russell at 20 years old couldnt beat a 46 year old MJ.

Liked Posts:
As much as we all love Jordan did he really had to stoop so low and take shots at people in his Hall speech? Let it go Mike!

Russell's really mad it sounds like.

Edge Russell.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Frank Breakfast-Styleham wrote:
As much as we all love Jordan did he really had to stoop so low and take shots at people in his Hall speech? Let it go Mike!

Russell's really mad it sounds like.

Edge Russell.
It certainly wasn't classy but its MJ. He is the only person who could get away with that sort of thing. He became the greatest in the world and gave all his doubters the the verbal finger on national tv. Who wouldn't love to do that? It just shows hes still got the fire, not everyone has to ride into the sunset quietly.

Liked Posts:
Enough is enough Mike. That was 10 years ago. What are you doing!? The Hall of Fame is classy and that was everything but classy. I lost a lot of respect for the greatest player this city has ever had.

It's dangerous talking trash like that because he isn't Michael Jordan anymore. Russell is like 10 years younger than him and probably still in shape. Michael left the NBA and went to P.F. Changs. He's going the Oliver Miller route. The only way Jordan could beat Russell is if it was a game of HORSE but if its one on one I think Jordan would eat some straight-up humble pie, just the way mom used to make it.

JakeN7

Liked Posts:
Would love to watch jordan vs russell one on one at the all star game this year.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
MJ has to accept the challenge. He called out Russell, saying that he would go at him if he ever saw him in shorts. Russell took the challenge.

If MJ doesn't accept the challenge, he is quite frankly a bitch. Even if they agree upon a far off date such as the Allstar game so MJ can train, that's fine. But MJ has to play this game now.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Love Jordan...hope Russell knocks him on his ass...hard!

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
??'? ??, ?????? ????'? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???????, ??? ?? ???. ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ??????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ?????, ??? ??? ??????? ??? ???? ???? ? ?????????, ??? ????? ????? ??? ??????? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???????, ?? ??? ??'? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??????, ???? ?? ???? ?? ?????, ??? ?? ???? ???????.

?? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ??????, ???? ?? ?? ? ?????.

EDIT: Forgot to change keyboards.

Basically Jordan has to step up and play Russell, since Jordan is the one who issued the original challenge, saying that he'd go at Russell if he ever saw him in shorts.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
??? ?????? wrote:
??'? ??, ?????? ????'? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???????, ??? ?? ???. ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ??????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ?????, ??? ??? ??????? ??? ???? ???? ? ?????????, ??? ????? ????? ??? ??????? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???????, ?? ??? ??'? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??????, ???? ?? ???? ?? ?????, ??? ?? ???? ???????.

Basically Jordan has to step up and play Russell, since Jordan is the one who issued the original challenge, saying that he'd go at Russell if he ever saw him in shorts.
Woah what language is that? Russian? I'm just curious.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
??? ?????? wrote:

It's not really any language. It's the Cyrillic alphabet, but I was typing up English words (obviously) for this site. I just forgot to switch keyboards.

And yes, I had that keyboard up to type in Russian.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
??? ?????? wrote:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
??? ?????? wrote:

It's not really any language. It's the Cyrillic alphabet, but I was typing up English words (obviously) for this site. I just forgot to switch keyboards.

And yes, I had that keyboard up to type in Russian.
Lucky guess I suppose. B)