Cabbie's post game (game 6)

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
[quote name="the canadian dream"]http://video.thescore.com/watch/cabbie-post-game-6-report

Hope this can work for you guys. Not sure if you know Cabbie. Reporter for thescore here in Canada. He's a funny guy. Campbell is drunk fast and early lol!!

There will be a lot of these the next week or so. Enjoy[/quote]

Holy fuckballs, I have no idea who that guy is, but I like him. I like him a lot, in a very profound, jealous sort of way. FUCK man... Fuck Cabbie. Cabbie Rules. I want to go there.

bierboy

Liked Posts:
[quote name="the canadian dream"]http://video.thescore.com/watch/cabbie-post-game-6-report

Hope this can work for you guys. Not sure if you know Cabbie. Reporter for thescore here in Canada. He's a funny guy. Campbell is drunk fast and early lol!!

There will be a lot of these the next week or so. Enjoy[/quote]

Great vid, TCD. Thanks for sharing. Nice to see the guys just letting loose.

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea cabbie is great...and apparently knows the seedier joints in "T-Bay". LOL Sharp.

maryo

Liked Posts:
thank you tcd! that guy is great..

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
great video thanks TCD.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
He is certainly my favorite "loose" style reporter.

I actually had the honor of meeting him during the Olympics. Met him at a Tim Hortons of all places lol. Nice guy in person, actually very shy but very nice. Very respectfull of his career and his image you could tell.

But anyways. I keep watching this videa because Brian Campbell is honestly cracking me up every time I watch it. He is soooooo drunk!!! "That's why you're Cabbie" lmao. Campbell is usually so quiet and reserved. You can tell he just breaks out of character when he is drunk. I need to have some drinks with Brian Campbell.

There are Cabbie videos all over youtube. Some good ones with Kane and Toews last year. He has a top 10 hockey players segment. I think Chris Osgood is his favorite guy to bug.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
HAHAHAH, Jack Skille was in the back at the end of the video.