Caitlin Clark

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I wonder how much time needs to pass before mainstream media calls Clark what she is, an ugly ball hogging pig. If she were black she’d be getting zero buzz.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That’s what happens when you’re a selfish pig. Also please put emphasis on the assists, since Clarksexuals love blaming her teammates for everything lololol

CC is the most overrated athlete of our lifetime.
You're the one in here caping for a player that can't shoot lmaoooooo

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I wonder how much time needs to pass before mainstream media calls Clark what she is, an ugly ball hogging pig. If she were black she’d be getting zero buzz.
How doers black or white matter? She is exciting to watch to anyone that likes that sport.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How doers black or white matter? She is exciting to watch to anyone that likes that sport.
It matters when you understand how certain things are covered. No surprise that you once again refuse to see it.

You're the one in here caping for a player that can't shoot lmaoooooo
Clark’s shooting % is .3 better lmaoooo. I already know your next post “she only shoots around the rim”. Yeah, she plays against big bodies, vs people who hate her because she’s got SWAG and black confidence. Clark Chuck’s from 3 vs non athletic wing defenders lolololol