Caitlin Clark

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It matters when you understand how certain things are covered. No surprise that you once again refuse to see it.

Clark’s shooting % is .3 better lmaoooo. I already know your next post “she only shoots around the rim”. Yeah, she plays against big bodies, vs people who hate her because she’s got SWAG and black confidence. Clark Chuck’s from 3 vs non athletic wing defenders lolololol
Halve of Reese's boards come off her own misses lol

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I wonder how much time needs to pass before mainstream media calls Clark what she is, an ugly ball hogging pig. If she were black she’d be getting zero buzz.
If she was black she would be a acknowledged for what she is by all. The best ever female player by a landslide.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Halve of Reese's boards come off her own misses lol
Banging with the big bodies and grabs her own boards and yet only .3 behind Clark’s incredible shooting % lol

If she was black she would be an acknowledged for what she is by all. The best ever female player ever by a landslide.
She’s not even the best player in this draft class. Enjoy first take!

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
If she was black she would be a acknowledged for what she is by all. The best ever female player ever by a landslide.
There's 12 other players on the Olympic team because they are better. Aces have a player having an infinitely better season.

What's your issue with Reese? She's having an incredible season and is certainly in the ROY conversation

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
It matters when you understand how certain things are covered. No surprise that you once again refuse to see it.

Clark’s shooting % is .3 better lmaoooo. I already know your next post “she only shoots around the rim”. Yeah, she plays against big bodies, vs people who hate her because she’s got SWAG and black confidence. Clark Chuck’s from 3 vs non athletic wing defenders lolololol
So all black athletes getting coverage is based on color and not performance? I think your wrong. I think it's all based on talent.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There's 12 other players on the Olympic team because they are better. Aces have a player having an infinitely better season.

What's your issue with Reese? She's having an incredible season and is certainly in the ROY conversation
I think we all know his issue with Reese. Not clean cut, well spoken. Can’t date his daughter.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:

Swag? lmao. She can't hit the rim from 3 feet away. Most her rebounds are the ball bouncing off the bottom of the rim, back to her.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Swag? lmao. She can't hit the rim from 3 feet away. Most her rebounds are the ball bouncing off the bottom of the rim, back to her.
Explain to me why someone who can’t shoot at all has essentially the same shooting percentage as the “goat”? You make it so obvious you just repeat what you see on Twitter. I’d recommend actually watching sports when you’re not wanking it to Tyler Bagents dads arm wrestling matches

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Fake news. Like its her fault her team needed time to get practice catches beautiful passes like the never seen before from any player. Best passer in the league.

It's fake news that she set the single season individual WNBA turnover record 2 games before the all star break? Is it also fake news that she's shooting 40.5% from the field and 32.7% from three? She's pacing for 224 turnovers for the season. The previous record holder had 137 turnovers in a season, she's already at 145 with 14 games left to play.

Caitlin Clark is going to be a great player. She's not right now. Right now she's a generational turnover machine.

And for the record, A'ja Wilson is the best player in the league currently and is going to win her 3rd straight MVP.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Juwanna Mann is the greatest female basketball player of all time. No need to discuss who the GOAT is, I have just ended it. Thanks.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
It's fake news that she set the single season individual WNBA turnover record 2 games before the all star break? Is it also fake news that she's shooting 40.5% from the field and 32.7% from three? She's pacing for 224 turnovers for the season. The previous record holder had 137 turnovers in a season, she's already at 145 with 14 games left to play.

Caitlin Clark is going to be a great player. She's not right now. Right now she's a generational turnover machine.

And for the record, A'ja Wilson is the best player in the league currently and is going to win her 3rd straight MVP.
I totally disagree with everything said.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Explain to me why someone who can’t shoot at all has essentially the same shooting percentage as the “goat”? You make it so obvious you just repeat what you see on Twitter. I’d recommend actually watching sports when you’re not wanking it to Tyler Bagents dads arm wrestling matches
She shoots from 2 feet away? compared to 30 feet away. duh Also I never been on twitter or any such platform. No social media at all. 2 football boards and 1 fishing one. Thx.