Caleb most likeable QB?

Gayleb most likeable bears qb GOAT

• Total voters

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Is gayleb Williams already the most likeable QB in bears history??? I mean have you guys listened to any of his interviews? From the celebration of being picked #1, to finding out the BAERS drafted UNO, to the parkins interview etc etc I’ve been eating them up. This guy oozes confidence, rizz, the warrior spirit, all of it …

I honest to god have forgotten who the previous qb was or who the back ups even are.

Nads786

Liked Posts:
Very likeable and much more in command and extroverted than what people made him out to be.

The earlier reports made him sound like an introvert.

Mitch was such a timid guy I remember him holding the offensive line pads during camp and I immediately thought bitch.

Fields was likable but just a dull dude.

Cutler ahole.

Rex an idiot.

Jim Miller - Sears store manager.

Anyone I miss?

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Very likeable and much more in command and extroverted than what people made him out to be.

Mitch was such a timid guy I remember him holding the offensive line pads during camp and I immediately thought bitch.

Cutler ahole.

Rex an idiot.

Anyone I miss?
I literally can’t remember these guys at all but I’ll Google search them later to see if it jogs my memory

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
just win

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Comes off too fake to be likable imo. Doesnt matter though. Just kick the snot out of your opponents and stay out of trouble.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:

Cutler ahole.

Rex an idiot.

Anyone I miss?

Kyle Orton was a drunk who didn't realize he wasn't in college anymore, until about 6 years later.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Cutler ahole.

Rex an idiot.

Anyone I miss?
Orton was a small town stoner

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Is gayleb Williams already the most likeable QB in bears history??? I mean have you guys listened to any of his interviews? From the celebration of being picked #1, to finding out the BAERS drafted UNO, to the parkins interview etc etc I’ve been eating them up. This guy oozes confidence, rizz, the warrior spirit, all of it …

I honest to god have forgotten who the previous qb was or who the back ups even are.
I'm just glad this time Uno was a 6'3 WR coming off a 1600 yard season as the main guy for a national championship caliber team versus a gay ass instagram dog.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
It’s funny, because the more I literally hear all the quarterbacks talk, the clearer it is that Williams is the most down-to-earth, likeable, mature guy among them.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's definitely an intelligent dude with how he speaks, whether you think he's genuine or a fake.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Most likeable. No, he can be a bit arrogant. That isn't necessarily a bad thing but there are people that don't like him, even at USC.

I don't want likeable. I want competent. I want a good team mate.

I want a guy that is driven to be the best. He is making the right noises right now because he is expected to. That's fine too, it means he is smart. We will see how 'likeable' he is when he throws three picks in a game. It is going to happen. It happens to every QB.

Bust

Liked Posts:
This kid is tight with his family

It's a sign boyz . . .

Bust

Liked Posts:
Caleb leads the Bears over Packers Year 1? omfg . . .

The hype is real boyz . . .

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He probably can be likable if the media smearing was erased from people’s brains… but of course that’s impossible. So for that reason, people will view him as fake instead.