Caleb Williams couldn’t lead the Bears to a FG with the ball at the 50; 2 turnovers during team 💀

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I suggest the OP actually go to practice and report what he sees if he is interested in being taken seriously.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
-- Left tackle Braxton Jones continues to be limited. He participated in the first block of 11-on-11 work before giving way to Larry Borom.

Still not convinced Jones is the answer at LT. Edit: Also, pads come on today. That should level the playing field for the offensive line.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
-- Left tackle Braxton Jones continues to be limited. He participated in the first block of 11-on-11 work before giving way to Larry Borom.

Still not convinced Jones is the answer at LT. Edit: Also, pads come on today. That should level the playing field for the offensive line.
He’s the answer if the question is Jones or Borom.

Hope the Yale kid gets healthy.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So Borom is getting snaps at 1st team LT because of injury?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If this were the real season and Jones couldn't go, I'd put Teven there instead of Borom and put Bates at G.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Who cares, it means absolutely nothing. He was being praised 2 days ago. Lets see real games that mean something, not nonsense non padded practice.
Or maybe the D is becoming a cohesive unit and most QBs will have a hard time scoring on them.....but that's just me..... you're right and I agree,..let's see what he does in real games that have meaning.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
it appears that way
Yeah. I'm not sure what is going on with Jones but they are limiting his practice reps. So he is in there some but not able to go through complete full practices for whatever reason.

Imo if he's hurt, and this isn't just some ramp up, then why is he even practicing

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Maybe my man Brax is limited because Da Bears know he's the Opening Day starter. Someone stated he was in the line-up in an 11 on 11. Maybe Da Bears saw he's good to go from that, and decided to start figuring out who the back-up will be. Giving Borom his final 'do or die' opportunity. I know I'm sounding conspiratorial, but hey...we still really don't know the whole truth on the JFK assassination. So having a starter limited during training camp to maybe look at who his back-up will be is 'way out of bounds' but that's just me.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol Caleb has been fine. Also reporting that Byard "interception" when he was 5 feet out of bounds is great journalism,