Call your shot

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Also, somewhere buried on this board is a tweet that talks about and shows some vid of the Bears RB coach working Roschon Johnson out. I’m not digging for it, but they did show interest. I also did a write up on him for one of my mocks.
I’m all in!

But there are allot of good players still available. I think it would have to be between AA Dawand jones and roschon Johnson for me. Very hard choice between those 3.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I’m all in!

But there are allot of good players still available. I think it would have to be between AA Dawand jones and roschon Johnson for me. Very hard choice between those 3.
It’s not a hard choice.

AA doesn’t have the tape.
Jones is not a fit.
RJ is the man.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Of course I’d like Bootleg Bijan. I think Vaughn compliments the backfield as a weapon that we don’t have. Johnson may be the best hidden gem back in the draft, so I’ve never had a problem going bootleg, and I’m not going to start now.
Yep....Bears don't have a 5 foot 2 150lb rb....need one!!!!

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
I think Poles goes Braeden Daniels OG out of Utah. Started all over the line in college. Needs to add weight but all the other attributes are there. Adding weight is easily accomplished with NFL regimen.