Calling the Shoopster.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Come on Shoopster crawl out of your hole and tell us how many more years this rebuild is going to take.

What do you have to say now there shoopy...

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Dont worry...if we happen to lose Sunday night, he'll be back with a vengeance, just like all the troll alts...

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't taunt him until actual wins start rolling out. That's all he and other haters will keep saying. They don't believe good is possible until proof smack em in the face.

Apparently resulting wins, not actual drafts, hires, FA signings, and extensions mean nothing til then...as if it'll never happen or more moves are needed first?

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't taunt him until actual wins start rolling out. That's all he and other haters will keep saying. They don't believe good is possible until proof smack em in the face.

Apparently resulting wins, not actual drafts, hires, FA signings, and extensions mean anything til then...as if it'll never happen or more moves are needed first?

yup yup yup you are right, i'll try to control my excitement for our team

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You know who else hates the shoopster....

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Apparently resulting wins, not actual drafts, hires, FA signings, and extensions mean anything til then...as if it'll never happen or more moves are needed first?

Yes, as it should be. Winning is all that matters.

The Shoopster's main gripe is about how badly this organization has been run, from ownership and at the executive level down to the GM level. He mentions players and coaches too but the running of the organization has always been his issue. He's absolutely right. They have been badly run, and in recent years have been virtually the NFC Browns.

While he does focus on the negatives in terms of that stuff, I find him nowhere remotely as unbearable as the homers who are on here chirping about how great they're going to be every off-season. If the team of people running this franchise do finally get things going and they become competitive again, these homers should not be calling him out after years and years of being wrong while he's been right. And that goes for all realists (nobody is a "hater", we're all fans), myself included.

Mind you, I have been quite a bit more optimistic since the Mack trade. I think that's a genuinely impactful move.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
shoopster does not have a mother.... he was fabricated by Crystallas experimenting with bioengineering a message board personality out of all the worst traits he's recorded on the internet in the last 15 years.
Legit.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

The Shoopster's main gripe is about how badly this organization has been run, from ownership and at the executive level down to the GM level. He mentions players and coaches too but the running of the organization has always been his issue. He's absolutely right. They have been badly run, and in recent years have been virtually the NFC Browns.

While he does focus on the negatives in terms of that stuff, I find him nowhere remotely as unbearable as the homers who are on here chirping about how great they're going to be every off-season. If the team of people running this franchise do finally get things going and they become competitive again, these homers should not be calling him out after years and years of being wrong while he's been right. And that goes for all realists (nobody is a "hater", we're all fans), myself included.

Mind you, I have been genuinely more optimistic since the Mack trade. I think that's a genuinely impactful move.

I totally agree with you , but thats why i get excited because i feel the change is coming.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
shoopster does not have a mother.... he was fabricated by Crystallas experimenting with bioengineering a message board personality out of all the worst traits he's recorded on the internet in the last 15 years.
Scoot is Shoopster's mother and that's a fact, Jack

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Mind you, I have been quite a bit more optimistic since the Mack trade. I think that's a genuinely impactful move.

You got it all wrong, it's not the message, I have no problem with his views, it's him. He is a fucked up mess of a pseudo human, a vile putrid humorless tumor that speaks in the third person.

It doesn't matter what he thinks about Pace or the Bears he is an STD laced fuckstain.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's the repetition, the broken skipping record aspect of his posts. But this forum has basically become most posters repeating over and over their mundane football thoughts.