Calvin Ridley

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
One bad game and he is a bust? I hate this place sometimes. How do you not know if he's been double covered or another reason.

Did I say bust?

Not a first round talent. Not close.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’m sorry, but if Roquan Smith is on the board at 8, I think I gotta take him. BPA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more I watch him play, the more he looks like the beast we thought Floyd would be (although Floyd has been very good).

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
One of these guys being touted as first rounders will be there in the 2nd. Too much value at edge or o-line to go wideout... At eight, they might have their pick of o-linemen.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
It's better than paying Paul Richardson or Sammy Watkins 8-10 mil a year. I'd rather have Calvin Ridley a WR drafted early.

I want Richardson in Chicago. No reason the Bears can’t grab 2 FA WRs and draft pick.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Grab a WR in this draft? Yes

In the 1st round? No

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I want Richardson in Chicago. No reason the Bears can’t grab 2 FA WRs and draft pick.

Likely route that Pace will have to go. Especially if he finally gives up on White (mercifully for us)

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
He's at best a #2 WR in the NFL.

He has a drop and a couple of other blunders in this game too, has not been his best game.

Sony Michel is a player the Bears should consider late--looks like the next Kareem Hunt.

Bama in Atlanta is so fitting for this game. But seriously, Michel is nothing like hunt. Maybe Kamara with that speed.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bama in Atlanta is so fitting for this game. But seriously, Michel is nothing like hunt. Maybe Kamara with that speed.

Correct, they are built differently but both complete backs--Howard will have to develop as a receiving back as well in Nagy's system.
Unless it turns out that he'll several backs like Pederson does in Philly (Clement, Ajayi, Blount, etc.)

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I was down there today, businesses in the city are bummed that it was 2 local teams--Bama fans don't stay and the Georgia fans all live in the metro area. Killed hotel/restaurant business. One thing I did learn is not to take pictures of the SWAT/ Secret Service when they are awaiting deployment--they will stop you and ask who you are.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
He's at best a #2 WR in the NFL.

He has a drop and a couple of other blunders in this game too, has not been his best game.

Sony Michel is a player the Bears should consider late--looks like the next Kareem Hunt.

If the bears draft a RB they should be shot.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Correct, they are built differently but both complete backs--Howard will have to develop as a receiving back as well in Nagy's system.
Unless it turns out that he'll several backs like Pederson does in Philly (Clement, Ajayi, Blount, etc.)

Howard will never be a reliable receiver.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’m sorry, but if Roquan Smith is on the board at 8, I think I gotta take him. BPA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't watch the game.... was he good tonight? I wouldn't be opposed to a stud LB.

Jawbreaker

Liked Posts:
I have never been sold on Ridley. There is really no wideout worthy of a top 10 pick this year but if we have to force the pick, I prefer Christian Kirk - very good hands, very fluid, makes acrobatic catches and has excellent speed.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Do you think he is worth 7-10 million when he's only had one good year and that was 700 yards?

Cameron Meredith is better than Paul Richardson. If you think Cam Meredith is worth 10 mil a year you're crazy.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Grab a WR in this draft? Yes

In the 1st round? No

Always draft BPA.

If he thinks Courtland Sutton is as good as AJ Green pull the trigger Pace.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I have never been sold on Ridley. There is really no wideout worthy of a top 10 pick this year but if we have to force the pick, I prefer Christian Kirk - very good hands and excellent speed.

That is what they said about the QB's last year Trubisky & Watson really proved people wrong.