Can anyone explain?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thanks for linking the thread from SIX MONTHS ago. I was talking about the thread that he posted recently, on the exact same topic. The one that you deleted.
I didn't delete it. I think you know who did.

Things seem to get deleted as soon as tard comes in and starts being an drunk asshole.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Perhaps people have grown tired of suggesting things when they see suggestions being ignored, trolled, or not being taken seriously.

That is false. We are not allowed to troll in this forum. Dorkchop

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Could anyone explain to me the point of this section? No one ever listens to our suggestions (other than the practically defunct VotB), and rarely do we get any meaningful feedback. Nothing ever gets fixed when an issue is pointed out (*cough* search function). So, why does this place exist?

To give you the allusion that we care about your suggestions :)

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Perhaps you should make some suggestions. I haven't seen any in awhile. You should also know I'm mostly powerless to implement most suggestions that have been given here. But I'll always listen to a serious suggestion.

Yeah, well I like the idea of it. I liked the idea of the VOTB though, but the other mods didn't seem to and I got tired of trying to keep track of who was banned.

But these are the threads made in this subforum this year beyond this one:

"What happened to the VOTB?" - Legit question. Which Johnny answered.
"Should there be a limit to the amount of times you can "thank" an individual poster?" - Troll thread
"Search Function Broken" - Crys department
"PM Storage" - Made by Tribar - automatically a troll thread
"CCS Lagging" - Back when TJ was DDoSing CCS :lol:.. jk
"Search" - Crys department
"Has a change been made" - Some technical problem a user was having.
"Can't search" - This seems to get brought up a lot.
"Tagging Posters" - A legit suggestion that Crys responded with as to why it can't happen at the moment.
"Thread cache" - Way too technical for me.

So mostly it doesn't seem like anyone really cares to suggest much. I've considered making a thread of "what changes we can make" but I imagine it'll just turn into a troll thread or have the same users stating over and over again "free HHM/Grimson/LanceStone", which really just gets tiresome and it makes me want to take nothing the uesrs who constantly say that serious by any means about anything at all.
These two posts speak volumes to me.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I didn't delete it. I think you know who did.

Things seem to get deleted as soon as tard comes in and starts being an drunk asshole.

if you are going to call me out passive aggressively in a thread in which I haven't even participated, at least try to use proper grammar. and try to be sober while calling someone else "an drunk asshole" (giving you the benefit of the doubt here that you typed that while drunk).

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
if you are going to call me out passive aggressively in a thread in which I haven't even participated, at least try to use proper grammar. and try to be sober while calling someone else "an drunk asshole" (giving you the benefit of the doubt here that you typed that while drunk).

I love it when this guy comes in and starts giving others grief over punctuation, yet I've found numerous errors in a lot of his posts.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I love it when this guy come in and starts giving others grief over punctuation, yet I've found numerous errors in a lot of his posts.

"an drunk" involves punctuation? It's as if you went to grammar school on the South Side.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That's some tough Crystal Lake talk.