Can Mitchell Trubisky become better than the next Alex Smith under Matt NAGY?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
While we can all agree that NAGY made Alex Smith look almost like Tom Brady with the say he called plays and designed the offense to get yards and be efficient and rely on YAC and just be precise and manage the football and not turn it over, Trubisky isn't Alex Smith level yet, just doesn't have the experience (not even a full season in the pros and only almost a full season as a starter in college ball) I think Nagy can do even better with dear sweet Mitchell because of the FACT he himself was a qb while John Fox wasn't, and also Loggains was but he's really the least like Trubisky than any of these guys.

NAGY wants it, wanted Trubisky in the draft because he saw something special or many special things, like in combination, and I also read that he has been in a serious relationship with Trubisky since before the draft, which would make this even more exciting. Just imagine if he makes Trubisky look more like Tom Brady than he made Alex Smith look, and he gets maximum effort and production out of guys like Adam Sheeran and the Cohen kid? I mean, are you kidding me? This offense could literally gets humming so hard it could be "revved up to the max" come time for playoffs time next season. We could be looking at an entirely different and much better ****ing bears! Seriously.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Alex Smith was Jim Harbaugh experiment and even then he choose Kaepernick after making him an average QB.

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
You literally need to learn how to shorten sentences with a period.
^^ Like that.
You figuratively are a turd.
Seriously.

mecha

Liked Posts:
VashalasX, tell Douche I said hi.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If Trubs only becomes the next Smith, then pace did get fleeced.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I need to figure out who "the next Alex Smith" is before i can tell you if Trubisky is going to be better than him. If I had to make a guess, Ryan Tannehill looks like "the next Alex Smith", in which case, yes.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
So is Alex Smith the bar? Equal or better and he was a good pick but anywhere below Alex Smith and we got fleest?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
my hopes are I hope he can at least get McNair or mcnabb type production from trubisky but I’m really hoping we can get him to be a Steve Young level player

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
my hopes are I hope he can at least get McNair or mcnabb type production from trubisky but I’m really hoping we can get him to be a Steve Young level player

Well, I think we All hope for a HoF QB but he doesn’t have to be that for the Bears to win.

Liked Posts:

Jerry Rice and John Taylor made Steve Young who he was, we have Mr. Glass and Josh Bellamy.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Trubisky has more potential then Smith and has more gunslinger in him. whether he ever realizes that potential is another matter but Nagy is a fine conduit to it.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Alex Smith was Jim Harbaugh experiment and even then he choose Kaepernick after making him an average QB.

Smith was starting for years before harbaugh inherited him.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

So basically any of the Mc's. Mitchell Mcbisky

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
While we can all agree that NAGY made Alex Smith look almost like Tom Brady with the say he called plays and designed the offense to get yards and be efficient and rely on YAC and just be precise and manage the football and not turn it over, Trubisky isn't Alex Smith level yet, just doesn't have the experience (not even a full season in the pros and only almost a full season as a starter in college ball) I think Nagy can do even better with dear sweet Mitchell because of the FACT he himself was a qb while John Fox wasn't, and also Loggains was but he's really the least like Trubisky than any of these guys.

NAGY wants it, wanted Trubisky in the draft because he saw something special or many special things, like in combination, and I also read that he has been in a serious relationship with Trubisky since before the draft, which would make this even more exciting. Just imagine if he makes Trubisky look more like Tom Brady than he made Alex Smith look, and he gets maximum effort and production out of guys like Adam Sheeran and the Cohen kid? I mean, are you kidding me? This offense could literally gets humming so hard it could be "revved up to the max" come time for playoffs time next season. We could be looking at an entirely different and much better ****ing bears! Seriously.

Trubisky is much better than 1st overall Smith was as a rookie. Light years better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Uhm wut?

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Smith was starting for years before harbaugh inherited him.

2,193 yards passing w/ 7tds vs 7ints and a 59.4 completion rate

vs

875 yards passing w/ 1td and 11ints and a 50.9 completion rate

Yeah, Mitch is already better than Alex