Can Mitchell Trubisky become better than the next Alex Smith under Matt NAGY?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If for the next 10 years, Trubisky gives me the stat line(4000 yards/25 TD/5 int/104.7 Passer rating) that Alex Smith had this year, I'd call that a success.

Smith had a great year, his second with a rating of over 100+ but no one is convinced he's the guy in KC. Hence why they drafted Mahommes. Chiefs fans are thrilled to move on from him

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Smith had a great year, his second with a rating of over 100+ but no one is convinced he's the guy in KC. Hence why they drafted Mahommes. Chiefs fans are thrilled to move on from him

Well then cheifs fans are being damn babies. Mahommes looked mediocre at best in his first start.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
While we can all agree that NAGY made Alex Smith look almost like Tom Brady with the say he called plays and designed the offense to get yards and be efficient and rely on YAC and just be precise and manage the football and not turn it over, Trubisky isn't Alex Smith level yet, just doesn't have the experience (not even a full season in the pros and only almost a full season as a starter in college ball) I think Nagy can do even better with dear sweet Mitchell because of the FACT he himself was a qb while John Fox wasn't, and also Loggains was but he's really the least like Trubisky than any of these guys.

NAGY wants it, wanted Trubisky in the draft because he saw something special or many special things, like in combination, and I also read that he has been in a serious relationship with Trubisky since before the draft, which would make this even more exciting. Just imagine if he makes Trubisky look more like Tom Brady than he made Alex Smith look, and he gets maximum effort and production out of guys like Adam Sheeran and the Cohen kid? I mean, are you kidding me? This offense could literally gets humming so hard it could be "revved up to the max" come time for playoffs time next season. We could be looking at an entirely different and much better ****ing bears! Seriously.
Are you fools really going to continue to give Naggy credit for developing a seasoned veteran at QB?

gmoney1994

Liked Posts:
While we can all agree that NAGY made Alex Smith look almost like Tom Brady with the say he called plays and designed the offense to get yards and be efficient and rely on YAC and just be precise and manage the football and not turn it over, Trubisky isn't Alex Smith level yet, just doesn't have the experience (not even a full season in the pros and only almost a full season as a starter in college ball) I think Nagy can do even better with dear sweet Mitchell because of the FACT he himself was a qb while John Fox wasn't, and also Loggains was but he's really the least like Trubisky than any of these guys.

NAGY wants it, wanted Trubisky in the draft because he saw something special or many special things, like in combination, and I also read that he has been in a serious relationship with Trubisky since before the draft, which would make this even more exciting. Just imagine if he makes Trubisky look more like Tom Brady than he made Alex Smith look, and he gets maximum effort and production out of guys like Adam Sheeran and the Cohen kid? I mean, are you kidding me? This offense could literally gets humming so hard it could be "revved up to the max" come time for playoffs time next season. We could be looking at an entirely different and much better ****ing bears! Seriously.

I really would like to know. Do you post from a mental institution?

First your photo is literally embarrassing

Second your posts never make any logical sense