Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
For someone that has a very busy work life, you sure respond quickly on CCS in the middle of a weekday.
Yet he hates on fellow CCS users vacationing in Bologna also using CCS.

RunRunRunPunt

Liked Posts:
The Bears pushed so hard for Carr that the Earth stopped moving around itself for a few days

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh IDK, I thot we were all just assuming things like your blatant lies about @HeHateMe smoking every day and him also harassing msadows every day about drinking.

Any more medical advice about a literal plant that grows out of the ground like any other plant?
I never said HeHateMe smokes every day. He did used to harass msadows. You're either real bad at reading or a blatant liar yourself there pal. Either way sorry I upset you by talking to your little buddy.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I never said HeHateMe smokes every day. He did used to harass msadows. You're either real bad at reading or a blatant liar yourself there pal. Either way sorry I upset you by talking to your little buddy.
You aren't sorry, you're literally trying to upset everyone for some reason idk but it's weird and @Grimson shouldn't accept your fake apology imo.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
HHM you're a little buddy now.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Who pissed in your wheaties today man? You're like a mega ball of hatred today.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You’re a dork.

Jay2Marsh

Liked Posts:
Where is the false claim? They are both drugs and are both detrimental to your long term health. Smoking is bad for your brain, lungs, cardiovascular system, heart, etc.
Well, I'm not a scientist and neither are you, but I have gone on 3 day drinking binges and on the 4th day your mind and body is just pure shit, you don't feel human, and you sure as hell can't think for shit. I can smoke tons of weed for 3 months straight and wont feel anywhere near that, ever. I'm not saying pot can't affect you in certain negative ways, they are just miniscule compared to booze.

I have another question that's more related to the thread, how come every time the bears show interest in trading for a QB, some chuckle fuck will bring back an old thread where he was injured or his brother tweeted some bullshit about how he wants to be a Bear?

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have another question that's more related to the thread, how come every time the bears show interest in trading for a QB, some chuckle fuck will bring back an old thread where he was injured or his brother tweeted some bullshit about how he wants to be a Bear?

Weed

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Marijuana has been used medicinally in China since 3000 BC. Nobody in America died today from a marijuana overdose, which is physically impossible. At least 100 people died today from DUI though, or aggregated assault fueled by liquor.

If every bottle was replaced by a doobie, I suspect people would not divorce 50% of the time nor would DUI be the leading cause of death (prior to 2020)

It’s like comparing the Coronavirus to a Vitamin B pill. Lol

Last edited:

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
We all harass Msadows. I’m like 85% sure thats in the contract while signing up for this website. What’s wrong with smoking everyday? I did it for like 15 years and finally got out of my moms basement 2 weeks ago. Dreams come tru bro.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Marijuana has been used medicinally in China since 3000 BC. Nobody in America died today from a marijuana overdose, which is physically impossible. At least 100 people died today from DUI though, or aggregated assault fueled by liquor.

If every bottle was replaced by a doobie, I suspect people would not divorce 50% of the time nor would DUI be the leading cause of death (prior to 2020)

If every bottle was replaced by a doobie, I’d picture the world like the South Park when they go around bouncing on their nuts singing Buffalo Soldier.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Ill bet even Derek Carr smokes weed

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Get this reefer addict outta here!