Can we trade Mack back to the Raiders??

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because the fanbase was more tolerable pre-trade when expectations for the team were low and people were realistic about the development of Mitch. Now it's back to full-meatball mode. :smh:

Did you read the posts this off season?

Supposedly, we were inline to become the next Eagles/Rams, and Trubisky the next Wentz/Goff.

I whole heartedly disagreed with that and was labeled a troll. I was closer than most of what would happen with this team.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
CCS is a lot of things, a lot of great wonderful things. A lot of funny, intelligent people posts lots of great shit! And there's also a lot of bad things. Lots of very vile, racist, mean people patrol these boards.

But one thing CCS is not, never was, and will never be, is level-headed..

dedzP2O.jpg

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If the future HOF'er was on offense, sure. A WR who never fails to come down with any ball thrown within 5yds. An olineman who made the QB untouchable. A RB who could always get the 1st down no matter how far it was. Those things would put us in win now mode with a young QB.
But for now all defense does is help the team not lose with the developing QB. We may be in position for a post season if it clicks for the QB at the right time.
If that QB busts, which a defense does nothing to avoid, those 2 picks mean we're screwed. Thinking defense is the be all end all is the most Bears' meatball thing of all.

Lord.....

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you read the posts this off season?

Nope. I mentally checked out after last season and tried to avoid the CCS as much as possible.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm a meatball because I call Mitch out for what he has been, a huge disappointment. I have also called for Chase.

With that said Mitch will light up Tampa this Sunday. Check with me on Monday and I will tell you what my crystal ball says for his next game.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
“Offense sells tickets, but defense wins championships.” - Bear Bryant

He died before the last time the Bears won a Super Bowl. I'm pretty sure the 85 Bears defense would be suspended after one game in the NFL now.

But if it doesn't take an offense to win it all, we're in luck.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Trubisky was throwing the ball about 10 times a game last year. perhaps throwing it an NFL average number of times a game is merely amplifying his weaknesses. about the first point, he didn't really get to do much a year ago. whenever the kids gloves come off, it'll be interesting to see what happens. the difference this year is Howard hasn't been quite as effective as he has been to bail the offense out. so it's going to all look a lot worse.

also Broc was the biggest Cutler fanboy on the board after Despbro a few years ago. not sure why he still has the selective memory thing about that going on, or why it's so edge to still hate a player that hasn't been on the team in 2 years.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Soft bigotry of low expectations. We have reached the point where emotionally stunted Bears fans are upset because people have high expectations of the team. So accustomed to expecting less that they function like a caged animal who when free of its cage still remains rooted to the confines of said cage.

platonic_cave.jpg

It's beautiful outside Plato's cave bro. You should come enjoy the sun.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
An entire segment on espn1000 was on Mitch being a combination of Cutler and Grossman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
An entire segment on espn1000 was on Mitch being a combination of Cutler and Grossman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That combination screams "burger flipper"

dayn44

Liked Posts:
Ok Im in. The bears want both firsts back and they want the raiders first.done....not

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The calling Mitch out part is totally fine actually. The Chase shit is where you lose me.

The Chase stuff is a bit premature at this point, but if this defense continues to play like this and the offense does not improve there will come a time when it could make sense. It's fine and dandy when we're winning, but if we start dropping games and Mitch doesn't start throwing some TD's then people are going to call for his head.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
CCS is a lot of things, a lot of great wonderful things. A lot of funny, intelligent people posts lots of great shit! And there's also a lot of bad things. Lots of very vile, racist, mean people patrol these boards.

But one thing CCS is not, never was, and will never be, is level-headed..

I wouldn't have it any other way

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
The Chase stuff is a bit premature at this point, but if this defense continues to play like this and the offense does not improve there will come a time when it could make sense. It's fine and dandy when we're winning, but if we start dropping games and Mitch doesn't start throwing some TD's then people are going to call for his head.

Why are you all so hung up on the QB throwing TDs? Some of even pissed because he shovel passed a TD. What if Cohen throws another TD? What if Howard runs in 65 TDs the rest of the year?

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:

Barring injury going to Chase at any point makes zero sense. You don't bench the guy you traded up for just because some fans are butthurt and envious that Mahomes is off to a hotter start. I didn't want to trade up for Mitch either but it's too late for that hindsight shit now, people just need to get over it.

Handing out a gold jacket to Mahomes and proclaming Mitch a bust after 3 weeks isn't just premature it's fucking stupid. There's no guarantee how any of this plays out so just let it play out and enjoy the ride.

Reactions: Myk

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The calling Mitch out part is totally fine actually. The Chase shit is where you lose me.

If I rewind to where I was 4 weeks ago I would have kicked myself in the ass for sayin such a thing. But then I saw how good the rest of the team is and that they are ready to win now and now I want to see wins and playoffs. Tired of losing. Would rather they do it with Mitch than without him of course. Life is short and I want to be entertained with this team.