Canucks @ Blackhawks IGT 7pm WGN/NHLN

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
tumblr_lm301rF5IW1qbmtme.gif

Vancouver coming into Chicago.
The rivalry isn't as heated as it once was, but still a chance to yell choice words at the Sedin twins.

tumblr_mnvxtdY75y1rsvjp9o1_250.gif

E5AQwib.png

ona1ltL.png

Ryan Miller probable against Corey Crawford (confirmed via leftwinglock.com).

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hawks 3-1. Kane streaks continues

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So....what did we all decide about Garbutt? That little fucker with his bench hook is such a disgrace to professional sports. Surely he has been talked to before that incident about his past behavior in Dallas and what we expect of him.

What is wrong with him? Q about popped a gasket defending the team that the guy faked that. I would have benched him for several games and given him a team suspension.

Besides that his play has been ineffectual and what I am really sour about is that Tikhinov was better than Garbutt or Mashinter in terms of creation. Garbutt gets chance after chance because of his speed but its fools gold because he takes 3 times the penalties as goals, and he can't finish his chances for shit so it kills the play as he harmlessly fails to lift the puck on the break over and over, or uses his speed and gets trapped in the corner without the playmaking skills to make a dangerous pass. The guy is just a fucking tool and the sooner we move on from his salary controlled roster spot the better.

Its also an issue because he is the same player as Shaw only selfish with a little speed. Bickell-Rasmusen-Shaw have something going. Teuvo fixes the first line.

I like our first 3 lines right now, and certainly the opportunity is there for Garbutt to take a spot on the third line. But barring injury, or his finally showing up with Kruger next to him, which could happen, Desjardin-Kruger-Garbutt has some balance to it and Shaw has some size next to him with those two.

But have we been playing Desjardins-Kruger-Mashinter because of the bench hook?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also, Q been staggering the lines. a lot of 19-15-88 I think I have seen as Pan will come off early and Toews jumps into that line for a brief skate with 15. Or have I been seeing things?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
So....what did we all decide about Garbutt? That little fucker with his bench hook is such a disgrace to professional sports. Surely he has been talked to before that incident about his past behavior in Dallas and what we expect of him.

What is wrong with him? Q about popped a gasket defending the team that the guy faked that. I would have benched him for several games and given him a team suspension.

Besides that his play has been ineffectual and what I am really sour about is that Tikhinov was better than Garbutt or Mashinter in terms of creation. Garbutt gets chance after chance because of his speed but its fools gold because he takes 3 times the penalties as goals, and he can't finish his chances for shit so it kills the play as he harmlessly fails to lift the puck on the break over and over, or uses his speed and gets trapped in the corner without the playmaking skills to make a dangerous pass. The guy is just a fucking tool and the sooner we move on from his salary controlled roster spot the better.

Its also an issue because he is the same player as Shaw only selfish with a little speed. Bickell-Rasmusen-Shaw have something going. Teuvo fixes the first line.

I like our first 3 lines right now, and certainly the opportunity is there for Garbutt to take a spot on the third line. But barring injury, or his finally showing up with Kruger next to him, which could happen, Desjardin-Kruger-Garbutt has some balance to it and Shaw has some size next to him with those two.

But have we been playing Desjardins-Kruger-Mashinter because of the bench hook?

WTF are you talking about, junkie?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hawks lose 49-10

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Hawksssss 17
Asshats 1
Scored by Seabs...accidentally

Late in the 2nd, one of the Sedin's breaks his helmet, and has to quit because there are no helmets within 2000 miles that can fit his severely mis-shapened noggin. They're custom made in LA by movie special effects people.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
tumblr_lm301rF5IW1qbmtme.gif

Vancouver coming into Chicago.
The rivalry isn't as heated as it once was, but still a chance to yell choice words at the Sedin twins.

tumblr_mnvxtdY75y1rsvjp9o1_250.gif

E5AQwib.png

ona1ltL.png

Ryan Miller probable against Corey Crawford (confirmed via leftwinglock.com).

Game is at 6, not 7, bozo.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
Smd bozo

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer