CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
z21.gif

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's all blown out of proportion. My favorite thing about this whole situation is that AV (Nucks coach) got quoted as saying that Bolland has a face that only a mother could love. That's funny coming from one of the ugliest coaches and most hated coaches in the league, in my opinion.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Bolland was playing to the audience and the host. If a Canucks player said something similar about the Blackhawks, it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bolland was playing to the audience and the host. If a Canucks player said something similar about the Blackhawks, it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Exactly. The host mentioned it and Bolly just went along with it because he knows Hawks fans love the hate on the Sedins. Just another overreaction by Vancouver.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just found this very interesting article about Bolland vs. Sedins
Link

It's extremely biased and makes it seem like all Hawks fans are idiots.

I personally don't think like he thinks all Hawks fans think, but it's worth the read. Very interesting numbers.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It just proves that Canucks fans don't think before they speak.. or flip cars over.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's funny that they think that we're the fans that are stupid and meatballs and make stupid generalizations. They are some of the most stuck up and stupid fans I've ever talked to. I've met two nice Canucks fans.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's funny that they think that we're the fans that are stupid and meatballs and make stupid generalizations. They are some of the most stuck up and stupid fans I've ever talked to. I've met two nice Canucks fans.

Wait, what? :lol:

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah Im sorry but I would never even have a problem with Canucks fans AT ALL.

If in 2009 they didn't show up to a Cubs game and rip and yell and scream about the Hawks for 5 innings till they got kicked out.

I knew how some act at that point.. When they would go out of their way to be assholes. I knew it.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah Im sorry but I would never even have a problem with Canucks fans AT ALL.

If in 2009 they didn't show up to a Cubs game and rip and yell and scream about the Hawks for 5 innings till they got kicked out.

I knew how some act at that point.. When they would go out of their way to be assholes. I knew it.

Not even the right sport. Assholes.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are two guys that actually realize that their organization is a bunch of a-holes. They are only fans because they have been since before the Canucks were bad.

I understand what you mean, but you don't see the irony?

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
talk about butt hurt

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
talk about butt hurt

The thing about the article that I posted is that he kept mentioning that it's a small sample size for the stats he was using that proved Hawks fans wrong, but that the small sample size against his side of the argument was insignificant.