Captain Giveaway

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you are saying there is still a chance?

Anything's possible.
The WGN interview of Hull tonight was actually damned informative and a good look into how the players think on ice, the Kane point streak, and a few other tidbits.
I guess Hull and Maki weren't a big fan of Martin being their line mate back in the day.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Anything's possible.
The WGN interview of Hull tonight was actually damned informative and a good look into how the players think on ice, the Kane point streak, and a few other tidbits.
I guess Hull and Maki weren't a big fan of Martin being their line mate back in the day.

Got some cliff notes of that? I wasn't listening to the radio at all.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got some cliff notes of that? I wasn't listening to the radio at all.

Hull stated that when it was Maki and Phil Esposito on his line, they were basically unstoppable, and Hull realized the immediate effect losing Espo to Boston was. He pulled no punches in his disappointment on that move, but added that if 19 and 81 start clicking again, the Hawks have 2 solid lines, and with that they can basically go deep into the playoffs as long as lines 3 and 4 play their energy line roles.

He also had no idea that he was the team's point streak leader until Kane came roaring with the current streak. Hull actually asked a couple of weeks ago who the person was that held the Blackhawks record and was surprised it was him. He said that he never had a second thought about the point streak and was oblivious all these years that he had the record for Chicago.

He also talked about how he needed 4 goals in 4 games to hit 50 for the season and how he got himself into the mode to hit 50 in those last games. Hull said players like Kane can take over games and that's what 88 needs to do with the line compliments he has.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
kcEd7P5.png

Toews' possession #s.

Hmmm I have see this exact post from a member named BHP on another site. Has to be a coincidence

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Although their is a member who hates toews as much as grim. Makes me laugh

oh that's fiddy, he's their version of Rask... Though I'm not sure if fiddy has the schizophrenia or weed binges.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Toews is still leading the way in takeaways - as in he takes away a lot of money for very little production

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
He cares if the pandas fuck.
Not so much about the polar ice caps.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like a breakout is coming...

#19 has been sheltered all season and I feel like Johnny 3 Cups is due to break out with a vengeance! Everyone use this thread as my #calledit.... get ready.

TOEWSMODEACTIVATED

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
#19 has been sheltered all season and I feel like Johnny 3 Cups is due to break out with a vengeance! Everyone use this thread as my #calledit.... get ready.

TOEWSMODEACTIVATED

Your obvious #Calledit is rejected, everyone knows already.....DUH