Cardi B joins Maroon 5 at Superbowl

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Don't know who either of these generic idiots are.
Pop-crap
Probably means next year will at least involve someone like a Tom Petty or Prince, in that vein

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I would rip my dick off (and Babablacksheep's) before I watch that halftime show

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
There are so many other viable options during halftime it's ridiculous.
Bud lite bowl
puppy bowl
lingerie bowl

You add this and it's entertainment extravaganza!

We as a nation are getting more dumber and stupidererer by the minute.

I challenge anyone to watch Mike judges "idiocaracy" and tell me we arent headed into a nation brought to you by mountain dew.

We've ready been there for years

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
She has a song with Maroon 5.

[video=youtube_share;aJOTlE1K90k]https://youtu.be/aJOTlE1K90k[/video]

This is generic shit, written by a production committee. There's nothing soulful or heartfelt about it. It's bland crap

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I stopped listening to pop music in 2004. I've seen the name Cardi B, but yeah, no clue who that is.

She's probably not as good as Lauryn Hill anyway

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Are you serious? How can you be a fan of people who don't even write their own music.Shes just a dumb performance puppet.

I already said this in many other half time show threads. Nobody is watching the halftime show PERFORMANCE for the songwriters. I don't have any idea what songwriting has to do with a stage show as it pertains to the entertainment of the end user. If that's what you are watching it for, I guess you loved the Lady Gaga performance? Coldplay?

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I already said this in many other half time show threads. Nobody is watching the halftime show PERFORMANCE for the songwriters. I don't have any idea what songwriting has to do with a stage show as it pertains to the entertainment of the end user. If that's what you are watching it for, I guess you loved the Lady Gaga performance? Coldplay?

Not sure what you are saying..Lady Gaga doesn't write anything either ,or what ever other band you mentioned.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Elvis didnt write his own music ya ole hound dog....cryin all the...eh nevermind

staleystarch

Liked Posts:
If you are playing the halftime show at the Superbowl you:
1) are over the hill
2) should be playing for soccer moms at Disneyland

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not sure what you are saying..Lady Gaga doesn't write anything either ,or what ever other band you mentioned.

PS, my hidden agenda is that I think one of those shows was pretty fantastic, the other sucked. BOTH were from artists that write their own songs.

Gaga actually has written hit songs for other artists as well.

I know you have claimed intellectual superiority to 90% of the board or at a minimum, halve of CCS, but that wouldn't make you omniscient would it?

(it doesn't)

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
ITT: ancient/old people complain about modern music.

You know what they say about people who bitch all the time... Grade A crusty old bitches!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ITT: ancient/old people complain about modern music.

You know what they say about people who bitch all the time... Grade A crusty old bitches!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I stopped listening to techno after Kraftwerk because these new computers make it too easy any idiot could make those beeps!

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Gaga has talent, she learned to play the piano at age four. She is a songwriter as well. I don't think she was classically trained, but she did go to some music school. At least according to her Wiki.