Carey Williams

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just got cut by Philly? Decent player. Top 3 CB on the market now. I'd pay him. Not too much, but would definitely make a run.

In a perfect world.....pay him and a FS, along with a 2nd tier NT, and draft a pass rusher.

Edit.....Cary. Not Carey.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Liked Posts:
Not a fan...and he always seems to be in the middle of locker room conflict.

Reactions: 1ke

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
No way. Guy is too big of a douche and pretty much a garbage cb.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
So Cary is a good, physical corner. The problem is that he takes bad penalties. There were mulitple drives that were kept alive because he was out of the play, but had some stupid penalty against the WR he was covering. His 'never back down' attitude will help him go blow for blow with the best, but it will also lead to completely unwanted flags.

Overall he was an okay FA signing He was not the failure that Nnamdi or Rodgers-Cromartie was, but still wasn't worth the money he was due to be paid.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Merrrrrrrrrggggggggge

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So Cary is a good, physical corner. The problem is that he takes bad penalties. There were mulitple drives that were kept alive because he was out of the play, but had some stupid penalty against the WR he was covering. His 'never back down' attitude will help him go blow for blow with the best, but it will also lead to completely unwanted flags.

Overall he was an okay FA signing He was not the failure that Nnamdi or Rodgers-Cromartie was, but still wasn't worth the money he was due to be paid.

So if the money is right would you take a chance?

I would. I like him, and his dickhead attitude. A bit of a dickhead might be what this team needs. And i would sure be an upgrade at corner. But, at the end of the day, it has to make sense cents wise.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
We have plenty of cap space. Given the overall pass rushing talent available in this draft, I would even be willing to overspend a little to bring in a competent CB, especially if he plays with a nasty streak