Carol Slezak repents

Fred

Liked Posts:
It's funny, I was going to talk about this on the next show. JVG is basically calling her an idiot when you consider everything she wrote last year. She was saying we would be better. The gall of this woman is incredible.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Who really believes this team is going to only win 30 games with everyone healthy? And if Van Gundy knows so much, he need to help his brother down there in Orlando where Dwight Howard is not being used properly.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I still think that if this team is perfectly healthy and everyone plays at the level that they should, this team is equal to or better than last year's. Of course, this has obviously not been the case. If we had BG we'd be even better, but we don't. Not much we can do about it. Wishing and complaining won't bring him back.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
I still think that if this team is perfectly healthy and everyone plays at the level that they should, this team is equal to or better than last year's. Of course, this has obviously not been the case. If we had BG we'd be even better, but we don't. Not much we can do about it. Wishing and complaining won't bring him back.

you're just not wishing and complaining hard enough!

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
pinkizdead wrote:
clonetrooper264 wrote:

What we need to do is go on Detroit Pistons sites and complain that Ben Gordon needs to be traded, and wish that they trade him for Kirk Hinrich!

TheStig

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
pinkizdead wrote:
clonetrooper264 wrote:

What we need to do is go on Detroit Pistons sites and complain that Ben Gordon needs to be traded, and wish that they trade him for Kirk Hinrich!

Why? Our management could care less what we want. Nothing will change as long as we sell out every game.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Most Bulls fans don't want Hinrich traded for Gordon...most Bulls fans could do without either of them...

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
houheffna wrote:
Most Bulls fans don't want Hinrich traded for Gordon...most Bulls fans could do without either of them...
Actually, amongst my friends, Hinrich and Gordon are both disliked.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
i havent been watching games as of late, but it seems hinrich has improved as a starter.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
pinkizdead wrote:
i havent been watching games as of late, but it seems hinrich has improved as a starter.

Well to be fair, there really wasn't much further he could go down.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
TheStig wrote:
pinkizdead wrote:

Well to be fair, there really wasn't much further he could go down.
He could have been Lindsey Hunter.