Cashner is like a young Wood...

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holy shit. I must admit I did not read your article until just now. Let me amend my previous post. I would absolutely hate to be a sportswriter in 2010. I'm a pretty competitive guy, but I would hate to compete with something like this.....

I know...watch out.

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
I do... I don't care, I'm just having fun. I'm going along with what people say.

Is it really fun for you to write god-awful articles, post them on here, and get anal raped with ridicule day in and day out? And don't give me any of this "I don't care what anyone thinks" BS because numerous times you have asked us for what we think.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
Is it really fun for you to write god-awful articles, post them on here, and get anal raped with ridicule day in and day out? And don't give me any of this "I don't care what anyone thinks" BS because numerous times you have asked us for what we think.

I think it is funny of what people say. If I was doing this for money or something, that would be different but I'm not so say what you want.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Waldo, I'd like to give you a piece of advice....

I'm going on my 5th year in the education field and honestly shake my head at some of those grammatical errors you not only made in that 'article' but subsequent posts. Knowing the difference between 'there' and 'their' are things you learn in elementary school.

Your style (for lack of a better word) of writing that piece was choppy, and hardly understandable. My advice to you would be to read that back to yourself, and proofread before passing it along to this bunch and getting as ridiculed as you have been.

I am in no way a grammarian (probably a majority of my posts end in a preposition) but some of those errors lead me to believe that you're probably going to struggle in college, and have a hard time finding a job. Employers still put a premium on applicants being able to express themselves through the written word.

So again, my advice - proofread.

Or (bad way to start a sentence) you could always ask your grammar school for your money back. Either way....

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
Waldo, I'd like to give you a piece of advice....

I'm going on my 5th year in the education field and honestly shake my head at some of those grammatical errors you not only made in that 'article' but subsequent posts. Knowing the difference between 'there' and 'their' are things you learn in elementary school.

Your style (for lack of a better word) of writing that piece was choppy, and hardly understandable. My advice to you would be to read that back to yourself, and proofread before passing it along to this bunch and getting as ridiculed as you have been.

I am in no way a grammarian (probably a majority of my posts end in a preposition) but some of those errors lead me to believe that you're probably going to struggle in college, and have a hard time finding a job. Employers still put a premium on applicants being able to express themselves through the written word.

So again, my advice - proofread.

Or (bad way to start a sentence) you could always ask your grammar school for your money back. Either way....

I'm in college. I don't give my 100% effort in my blog, I just try to get my point across.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
^it helps if you atleast TRY to find the errors in your posts and blogs

again little grammatical mistakes here and there like no capitalization or punctuation(which no one does anyway) or an added word or a misspelling or two....no problem with that..but please make an effort to make your(not you're) writing understandable

thanks,

CCS readers

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
^it helps if you atleast TRY to find the errors in your posts and blogs

again little grammatical mistakes here and there like no capitalization or punctuation(which no one does anyway) or an added word or a misspelling or two....no problem with that..but please make an effort to make your(not you're) writing understandable

thanks,

CCS readers

I will try a little more but this article, I had trouble writing.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
well you're trying to compare cashner to wood

i can see why you had trouble

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
well you're trying to compare cashner to wood

i can see why you had trouble

I know their not alike in many ways but Cashner does look like Wood and shows some signs of Wood. Do you kind of know what I mean?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Cashner throws his fastball anywhere from 97-100mph and so did Kerry Wood when he came up from the minors. Also, when a pitcher throws the heat like that, it could bring up wildness in throwing the ball and that is happening for Cashner right now and it happen for Wood about 8-10 years ago. When a pitcher throws the ball that fast, they usually overthrow the ball and miss the strike zone. This can pile up a lot of walks as it has for both players in there careers. Another similarity they both have in common, is they both had Tommy John Surgery in there throwing arm. Finally, the last thing they have in common and that I can think of is both look alike in the face as they both have facial hair that looks exactly the same. However, Cashner shaved his facial hair but if you look close, it's starting to come back.

Sounds like a third grader wrote this while his tummy hurt.