CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
This site needs a serious emoticons (Smiles) makeover. Used the same ones when Clinton was President! :)

Let me know what you want added and it's added instantly. :smoke:

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yah, I'm not sure why anyone posts on official team message boards, for any team in any sport.

I avoid them at all costs. Give me the smaller communities where better information/analysis is the driving force and I'm all over it!

geekworx

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let me know what you want added and it's added instantly. :smoke:
I will see what I can find out there. vBulletin.com is down right now. I think you can download and install newer/additional emoticons in vBulletin.

Bearsfanfillereste

Liked Posts:
Have accounts on sites like CBMB and dabears.com but I only really post hereon this site. Its alot better imo

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
One thing I haven't mentioned in this thread, even though I run the place....if I ever post a statement about sports that makes you think..."Damn Rush is a fucking idiots"

You are allowed to call me a fucking idiot. Just be sure you bring your A-Game

Just because I run the site doesn't mean that you can't disagree with administrators or moderators.

That's all.

EDIT: I am the smartest man on the planet. Luckily we won't have to go down that path.

thedude33

Liked Posts:
When they switched to the new board from the Envision board, thedude33 became unavailable so I had to post as thedude34.

I did love fucking with the mods there. It was all in good fun but James, me, Nick, Staley, some other crazy fuckers posted some crazy shit under a slew of alias. I personally offended several uptight people in FF. I didn't post in BF as much but I did start the Unofficial Robbie Gould Fan Club after Robbie laid some serious wood on Fast Eddie Drummond and that was fun. What else? Ah, that chat room provided some crazy laughs. Ah well, you can't live in the past.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
When they switched to the new board from the Envision board, thedude33 became unavailable so I had to post as thedude34.

I did love fucking with the mods there. It was all in good fun but James, me, Nick, Staley, some other crazy fuckers posted some crazy shit under a slew of alias. I personally offended several uptight people in FF. I didn't post in BF as much but I did start the Unofficial Robbie Gould Fan Club after Robbie laid some serious wood on Fast Eddie Drummond and that was fun. What else? Ah, that chat room provided some crazy laughs. Ah well, you can't live in the past.

Reminds me of your sig....

HE WANTED TO LIVE IN THE PAST.
SO I PUT HIM IN IT.

:yeah:

thedude33

Liked Posts:
lulz. I invited James over here. He said he'd check it out. We might want to get shots first.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
lulz. I invited James over here. He said he'd check it out. We might want to get shots first.

Shots are good, who the hell is James?

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
I think mod1 needs to retire either voluntarily or by force. That guy used to mod me for months at a time for implying the F-word or any other bullshit he could come up with, while his buddies get away with doing the same and much worse.

He watches out for his friends who also happen to be the most banned (debbiebears, nakoma, etc.).

The combination of trolling and homerism over there, and the letting certain people act like they own the place, is getting to be too much for me.

What?, mod1(whom I have spoken to on a number of occasions off that MB)is NOT retired?. How in the hell can he even read the CBMB anymore?.

Several years ago, he had major eye surgery.

Hey, is bearfanpatti still over there?....or Navy/Orange?...lol

DaBears1995

Liked Posts:
What?, mod1(whom I have spoken to on a number of occasions off that MB)is NOT retired?. How in the hell can he even read the CBMB anymore?.

Several years ago, he had major eye surgery.

Hey, is bearfanpatti still over there?....or Navy/Orange?...lol

I am pretty sure that Navy/Orange is still there. Not sure about bearfanpatti.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
So it's like posting probation?

Wow. lol

No, moderation means every time you try and post it has to be approved by a mod. It doesn't work for 2 reasons. The first being it takes 8 hours for a mod to post it, by the time that happens all it does is fuck up the thread you were trying to post in. The second reason is, it only encourages members to create multiple accounts b/c they feel baby-sat.

Yet, some feel the need to spend their time there regardless. They get suspended, then keep coming back for more.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
I am pretty sure that Navy/Orange is still there. Not sure about bearfanpatti.

If you happen to run across N/O, could you please link this MB to him via PM?. I'd do it myself, but I would have to change my IP address.

TY

DaBears1995

Liked Posts:
If you happen to run across N/O, could you please link this MB to him via PM?. I'd do it myself, but I would have to change my IP address.

TY

yeah sure, if i see him on the CBMB, ill tell him to come over here.