CCS 2017 Poster of the Year

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now that things have calmed down a bit after a truly momentous coupla' week's with the Bears hiring a new HC (and, of course, Ryan Pace revolutionizing the Halas Hall front office and truly wresting control of such from erstwhile com(p)triller "Sweaty" Teddy Phillips, thereby returning his putrid 14-and-34 record miraculously to 0-and-0), it's that time of the year, CCSers: time to vote as those of us always did at the heritage CBMB website on the forii's (pl: forum) Poster of the Year.

Now, the way this works is you nominate your Poster of the Year, here within the thread, and then the originator of the thread counts up the votes and announces a winner. Per CBMB tradition, the winner often touts his or her achievement within their signature. Although not customary, the originator of the thread will occasionally, in counting the votes, make up his or her own rules in order to sway the vote, as heritage poster mouse once did when the shoopster was leading the 2004 Poster of the Year voting in a landslide after taking 2003 honors, declaring invalid any repeat winners. When the shoopster pointed out that mouse himself had won Poster of the Year in 2001, mouse again changed the rules to suggest he meant "consecutive" winners. The resultant fallout led to a CBMB inquest led by the shoopster, embarrassment for mouse and his brethren in the message board gang he had organized called "The Soldiers," and eventual dishonorable discharge of said Soldiers, who quickly disbanded in shame. But that is a story for another time.

So, fellas, shall we vote on 2017 CCS Poster of the Year, or should the shoopster just modify his signature forthwith? . . .

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Vashalas for poster of the year.

Honorable mention has to go to shit poster "shoop a loop" poopster . . .

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was gone for about 7 months in 2017. Because of all the banning and name changes, I don't know who's here anymore. So by default, of course it's me.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
2nd for Adipost. Fun, informative with his breakdowns and puts some real effort into this without getting too worked up here at comedy central.

Reactions: DC

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
bears 26, he was always keeping us updated with new info earlier this year during training camp.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
That Hometown Jimmy guy called Garoppolo’s rise to prominence from the EIU get go. He had a great year.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Im going with Adi. His breakdowns are great.

Reactions: DC

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Since I have already won this award, I don't think I'm eligible

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Not Adipost. His breakdown on HTJ was disingenuous.