Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I think he only won the popular vote though.

Shoopsters thread, shoopsters rules, we all know that due to the alt problem on CCS many if not all of AldiPOS votes were fraudulent.

Kudos to Vick for his gracious response, class act.

Congratulations to Gus, very well deserved, you earned it pal.

Thanks to shoopster for going through the trouble to run this, and good luck withstanding the rage fueled attacks to follow. You had the courage to make the right decision, now you will pay the price. It might be fun to keep us updated on the negs you will receive due to your act of gallantry.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I told you all these name changes/alts would the downfall of ccs.

100% #calledit.

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
I am refusing this award not because I have not earned it, but because I really need more time and energies to be focused on my new bae Kate and even though I feel i was helpful in helping people on this forum gain better understanding of the roles of corporate pizza chains and political protests within football, become more knowledgeable bears fans in regards to how a coaching search hiring process and evaluations work as well, in addition to what fake bears news and rumors is in contrast to real, threadworthy topics surrounding the team, and also what things are rubbish or hard to understand ever versus what only ignoramuses cannot comprehend, I think and actually firmly believe with literally all of my heart, that ADIPOST does really really good film review threads. So I am going to give my award to Gustavus Adolphus for his great pre-game summaries of opponents cities and cultures and foods and beers, because ADIPOST was disqualified by the shoopiter. If Gustavus does not want it, it should go to wazzupi.

Thanks.

Congrats Vash, I truly mean that. We haven't seen eye to eye on anything really but it's all good. It's not every day a woman can find a guy willing to be pegged I bet so congrats.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think the rewardis he gets to be Assistant to the Commissioner next season In DaBears70's fantasy league.

I have decided after thinking long and hard that there will be no little bitches invited to join my league next season and that's only if CCS members will be lucky enough for me to even create another league for CCS.

The little bitches know who they are. :smug2:

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Congrats Vash, from the 2014 winner :beer:

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The voting for 2017 CCS Poster of the Year has concluded. It is time to announce the winner, and invite them to advertise their honor in their signature.

While ol' Addie (née Adipost) garnered the most votes within this thread, the shoopster noted his troubling submission of three separate ballots. In a town like Chicago, where voter fraud has historically been so wrought that it has become a punchline, that sort of action cannot be taken lightly. When the shoopster pointed out Addie's indiscretion, he expected response and explanation from the offender. He received none.

the shoopster thus has no choice but to disqualify Adipost from the voting. In calculating the remainder of the responses, a late surge propelled a dark horse to winner over previous leader Mojo Risin. Thus, CCS, does the shoopster proclaim your 2017 Poster of the Year:

VashalasX. Indeed are the results in. Congratulations, Vash.

And dig the sig . . .

Damn, this really stings Shoopiter. And it only confirms your full blown closet ignoramus status. But if there’s one guy I don’t mind losing to, it’s VashalasX. He really taught me the value of family and friends. I never imagined I’d ever desire to have a thanksgiving dinner in a uhaul truck until I met you, Vash.

giphy.gif

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn, this really stings Shoopiter. And it only confirms your full blown closet ignoramus status. But if there’s one guy I don’t mind losing to, it’s VashalasX. He really taught me the value of family and friends. I never imagined I’d ever desire to have a thanksgiving dinner in a uhaul truck until I met you, Vash.

giphy.gif

Addie, there's really nothing the shoopster can do. You did this to yourself . . .

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I sincerely appreciate the gesture by VashalasX. Rather than being the sole owner of the award, I would like to share it with the young man.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Vash = Raskolnliv but without the cardboard box on lower Wacker Drive

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Do votes for Omeletpants also count for his alts?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Vash = Raskolnliv but without the cardboard box on lower Wacker Drive

I literally have zero clues as to what the heck the meaning is behind this that you've written, would you care to explain please?

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am refusing this award not because I have not earned it, but because I really need more time and energies to be focused on my new bae Kate and even though I feel i was helpful in helping people on this forum gain better understanding of the roles of corporate pizza chains and political protests within football, become more knowledgeable bears fans in regards to how a coaching search hiring process and evaluations work as well, in addition to what fake bears news and rumors is in contrast to real, threadworthy topics surrounding the team, and also what things are rubbish or hard to understand ever versus what only ignoramuses cannot comprehend, I think and actually firmly believe with literally all of my heart, that ADIPOST does really really good film review threads. So I am going to give my award to Gustavus Adolphus for his great pre-game summaries of opponents cities and cultures and foods and beers, because ADIPOST was disqualified by the shoopiter. If Gustavus does not want it, it should go to wazzupi.

Thanks.

Vash, no need for modesty. You've earned this award as recognition from your peers. Well, actually Addie earned it, but he threw it all away by casting multiple ballots and thereby threatening to turn the entire affair fraudulent, so the shoopster was forced to step in. So you've now won.

ol' Gus sounds like a foul-mouthed, pimply-faced punk. So the shoopster would never award to him. And wazzupi didn't receive one stinking vote. Hell, FloridaMike got a vote!

Your bae'll be impressed, Vash. Fix your sig, kid . . .