CCS 2017 Poster of the Year

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Joe, it would be between you, Teddy and dabears70 as homer of the year. However, you are able to point out areas where Pace has not succeeded whereas Teddy and DB70 just make excuses for them. Therefore, you'd end up in 3rd with my vote. You need to remove facts and reality from your posts if you want that title next year.

I'll drown them bastards in my glass half full of water. Or maybe I'll waterboard them because my glass never empties. And for the record Pace has not failed, he took the first steps in getting better thu learning the hard way. Did I tell you guys about my McCasky's tattoo's on my ass. Virginia is on one one cheek and her glories handsome manly boys on the other.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mikeropod could give both of them a run for their money when it comes to thank banging.

All hail Mikeropod. That dude carpet bombs threads with thanks

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
First Timer was Johnny thank banger on the spot for anything Rory Sparrow posted. I always wondered why he never ran out of thanks. Seems I get cut off after about 5 or so.

You should have unlimited thanks, but you can only add or deduct rep a certain amount per day. You can't add a thanks to a post you've already pos-repped.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Joe, it would be between you, Teddy and dabears70 as homer of the year. However, you are able to point out areas where Pace has not succeeded whereas Teddy and DB70 just make excuses for them. Therefore, you'd end up in 3rd with my vote. You need to remove facts and reality from your posts if you want that title next year.

Hahahahaha You just can't get me out of your mind. I mean i guess i appreciate you thinking about me ALL the time but it starts becoming creepy after too long.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last call for 2017 CCS Poster of the Year voting ... It will be concluded at midnight tonight . . .

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
I vote for Adipost as well - really informative analysis and he puts some time into those for us, so deserves his recognition here.

My runner up is 34 GOAT for announcing himself in a blaze of glory, by passionately criticising Ryan Pace’s hiring of Mark Trestman.

That was epic.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I vote for Adipost as well - really informative analysis and he puts some time into those for us, so deserves his recognition here.

My runner up is 34 GOAT for announcing himself in a blaze of glory, by passionately criticising Ryan Pace’s hiring of Mark Trestman.

That was epic.

Goat34 posted in 18. Sorry he is not on the ballet.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
1. Crystallas hands down, he starts those great game day threads, and they are easily the most viewed and active threads every week of the season. He keeps this place running and cracks the whip when necessary, maybe too often, that's debatable.

2. Windy has those off season mock/FA/cut players/re-signed players, the detail with all contract info including cap hits and space remaining. You know he puts hours into those threads. The most detailed info on CCS by far.

AldiPOS doesn't make my list. I do enjoy his plays of the week threads, which are much better than anything I've ever posted here, but they just do not compare to the effort required or the activity generated by the first two guys. AldiPOS seems like a nice enough guy, just kind of a lump, a living breathing receding hair line. For him to make my list he would either have to step up his effort on content or grow a personality, both would put him over the top.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I vote for none of you.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
1. Crystallas hands down, he starts those great game day threads, and they are easily the most viewed and active threads every week of the season. He keeps this place running and cracks the whip when necessary, maybe too often, that's debatable.

2. Windy has those off season mock/FA/cut players/re-signed players, the detail with all contract info including cap hits and space remaining. You know he puts hours into those threads. The most detailed info on CCS by far.

AldiPOS doesn't make my list. I do enjoy his plays of the week threads, which are much better than anything I've ever posted here, but they just do not compare to the effort required or the activity generated by the first two guys. AldiPOS seems like a nice enough guy, just kind of a lump, a living breathing receding hair line. For him to make my list he would either have to step up his effort on content or grow a personality, both would put him over the top.

yeah windy is a bad mofo

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

[video]https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/41be4634-df81-4a49-b78d-cc0ca97fd84e[/video]

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Adipost for mod?

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Goat34 posted in 18. Sorry he is not on the ballet.

Fair enough - to be honest I wasn't being entirely serious!

My actual other vote would be for Windy also, very articulate poster who talks a lot of sense.