CCS 2017 Poster of the Year

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
First, I would like to thank my lord and savior.....

Srsly, if it was about smugness combined with being right about football matters and sporadic posting, i'd win every yr.

**Sings GuCCI gAnG Song**

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
First, I would like to thank my lord and savior.....

Srsly, if it was about smugness combined with being right about football matters and sporadic posting, i'd win every yr.

**Sings GuCCI gAnG Song**

Your mom still live in a tent

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
[video=youtube;f-Alq8rJIbo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-Alq8rJIbo[/video]

Ahhhhh shit, taking it way back to my break dancing days in the early 80's.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If the shoopiter is going to deny Adipost his victory in what is obviously one of the worst elections in terms of fairness in selection I could think of ever, where he arbitrarily with no proving it just says that the voting is fraudulent, then I would like to change my vote from Adipost to "wazzupi."

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
It's an honor to be nominated for poster of the year, I try so hard while my hands don't seem to be natural typing on a cellphone and would prefer a keyboard it seems the only time I could dedicate to the forums is when I was on the go. My ever so in-your-face responses and raw emotion/emotionless posts trying to convey some wisdom appear to not have gone in vain. So i thank you all and happy voting !

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Adipost then Windy. Really disappointed I did not receive a vote for homer of the year. I'm a classic glass half full guy.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Adipost then Windy. Really disappointed I did not receive a vote for homer of the year. I'm a classic glass half full guy.

Joe, it would be between you, Teddy and dabears70 as homer of the year. However, you are able to point out areas where Pace has not succeeded whereas Teddy and DB70 just make excuses for them. Therefore, you'd end up in 3rd with my vote. You need to remove facts and reality from your posts if you want that title next year.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Originally Posted by VashalasX View Post
If ADIPOST doesn't win this contest for best poster via voting from other members just because of shoopiter saying that there is voting fraud and then giving it to some other poster nobody even voted for arbitrarily just because they might have gotten a vote or two then this whole thread is fake news and literally burned up garbage of an original posting by a complete and udder ignoramus. I will never understand why the shoopiter didn't just say he thinks mojo raisin is the best poster on ccs in the first post and make a poll with only mojo as the options if it's going to be like this. Shaking my head literally at this bull****.

9k=

So, is an "udder ignoramus" someone who doesn't know what a cow's teats look like?
Just curious.

By the way I vote for Windy (with Adi a very close 2nd).

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Best thank banger of the year: Beast

no one comes close to Bear Den and he has been banned for majority of the year...the only other poster who could fill his shoes is dkain

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
no one comes close to Bear Den and he has been banned for majority of the year...the only other poster who could fill his shoes is dkain

Mikeropod could give both of them a run for their money when it comes to thank banging.